MOUNT ST. HELENS, WASHINGTON
I know this is a short notice, but we are going to drive our Smart Car up to MOUNT ST. HELENS, JOHNSTON RIDGE OBSERVATORY on Sunday August 19, 2012. In case anyone wanted to drive there also.
I think there is a charge around $8.00 per person at the observatory, there could be other charges as well I don't know.
I have posted our time line below.
• About 07:00am -- Breakfast at Biscuits Café, 30020 SW Boone's Ferry Rd, Suite 16, Wilsonville, Oregon (by Fred Meyers)
• About 08:00am -- Leave Biscuits Café and start driving to Burger King, 1209 Mt Saint Helens Way NE, Castle Rock, WA 98611
• About 10:00am -- Leave Burger King, start driving straight to JOHNSTON RIDGE OBSERVATORY, should take about 1.5 hours I think.
• After reaching Johnston Ridge Observatory figured we could break up do whatever each of us wanted to do
• We are going to do the tourist type things, and take our time going back. May a short hike, stopping at the lookouts (photos), maybe lunch somewhere, that kind of stuff. No time schedule.