new to smart usa (891)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wiggle room

I made a mistake when I paid for my new Smart 2017 Cabriolet.  I thought that I should get a  $500 customer loyalty rebate.  They would not…

Started by Bob Maynard

2 4 hours ago
Reply by Bob Maynard

Trailer hitch wanted !!

Looking for trailer hitch for 2016 Passion. Checked with Smartmadness they do not have one for 2016 as of yet.  Hitch for Smart to pull mot…

Started by Ray Lopez

6 on Tuesday
Reply by George Oller

Wanted !! Trailer Hitch for 2016 Passion !!!

Wanting trailer hitch for 2016 Passion. Have checked with SmartMadness, they do not have one for 2016 as of yet . Ray L. barespirits2@gmai…

Started by Ray Lopez

0 Oct 4

Purchased Smart !!!

We went to Seattle yesterday and purchased 2016 Passion. Orange and black / orange and black interior. Smart sitting on dock at Las Angela…

Started by Ray Lopez

0 Oct 2

Smart 2017

Smart finally has a web site showing the 2017 Cabriolet; I already own one, but the I phone 7 does not fit in the cradle, and as far as I c…

Started by Bob Maynard

0 Oct 2

Smart RoadShow

We attended the Seattle Smart RoadShow and was very impressed with the Smart, Did the test ride . A Mfg.Coupon for $500.00 toward the purch…

Started by Ray Lopez

0 Sep 30

Using a Smart car as a Tow car

I would like to start a group to discuss using the smart car as a tow car behind a motor home. We have a 2009 pure model which we have used…

Started by James M. Benson

13 Aug 13
Reply by David Roller

need some questions answered please.

Have some questions about the smart just got my's yesterday. (1).is their a button inside the car to open the back window or it can only be…

Started by jessica creagh

9 Jul 31
Reply by jwight

We are headed to Deadwood towing our smartee.have noticed the wheels do notseem to turn in corners.Have done the cross and done the bungee…

Started by Charles and Juanita Bartley

1 Jul 25
Reply by Steve Young

2017 Smart Cabriolet

Just received word from Mercedes that my 2017 cabriolet will be shipped from the factory in France on June 16th. I should be the first in S…

Started by Bob Maynard

1 Jul 25
Reply by Steve Young

find a

smart center

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service