new to smart usa (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tyre Pressure Indicator

Hello.  Does anyone have any experience with a wonky tire pressure indicator?  My 2013 indicator goes off continuously.  The manual says it…

Started by Frederick Slane

5 Jan 7
Reply by Kamaal

rear hatch

HI I have a problem again so I am looking to all of you for some help and advice.  But first things first.  Happy New Year!!! I have a 200…

Started by FALINE CONNER

2 Jan 2
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Smart Car Club of Minnesota on Facebook

Please Join Us.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/minnesotasmartcarclub/

Started by Peter W. Luke

0 Dec 28, 2014

plastic sun roof

hey so on my smart the plastic see threw roof looks like it has a million dots in it is this normal it is no longer clear should i take it…

Started by francoisatl

10 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Tom Stark

'09 Clearcoat

I own an '09 Passion and have been very happy with this vehicle! However I now have peeling clearcoat. Have as yet not been able to get muc…

Started by William Morrell Martin

7 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by mike

Smart meet up

we had 11 Smarts show up at Smart dealer in San Jose,Ca. We had 11 show up and had a great day. Sorry you missed it. Dec. 13,2014.

Started by Kathleen Manoff

0 Dec 16, 2014

Engine Dies with just 24K miles

Have a 2009 Brabus with only 24k miles. My wife loves the car, especially with the Hello Kitty sticker on the side and everyone wants to dr…

Started by Matthew Jonas

6 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by jwight

Starting problem

I own a 2012 Smart for Two cabriolet.  Love the car, but I have a very unusual problem. Sometimes when I try to start the car, a message co…

Started by Bob Maynard

3 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Mark Webster's new film on 2015 snart,

I cannot help but be critical of Mark Webster's new film about the 2015 smart, in that it perpetuates, in my view,  an unfair image of the…

Started by Jim and Ann Brown

2 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

Random Factory Alarm Activation:

I know two different smart owner's, both with early 08 cabriolets that are having random alarm activation issues. They each took their vehi…

Started by Robert Ricewasser

4 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos