new to smart usa (871)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Took the Plunge

Friday I took the plunge and traded my 2008 Yellow/Silver Passion Coupe for a 2016 White/White Prime Coupe.  Daimler did their homework and…

Started by mainefortwo

2 on Tuesday
Reply by mainefortwo

SMART Community in Maryland

Good day, Curious if we can find out if there are any SMART groups in Montgomery County, Maryland. If so how may I get in contact with them…

Started by Ramona de la Pena

1 Nov 19
Reply by jwight

2009 Passion Coupe Tire Info.... Advise Please

I am not taking care of my late husband's beloved SMART. It apparently needs tire change out, per the recomomendation of the dealership. Co…

Started by Ramona de la Pena

3 Nov 13
Reply by Doug

Engine light is on?

Our friend just bought a smart but didn't know she needed to use high octane gas. Now her engine light is on.and she is afraid to drive it.…

Started by Kathleen Manoff

1 Nov 12
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

Hard to see around the 451 rearview mirror!

Hi, our smart electric drive continues to be a great experience. One issue I do have has been mentioned by others and that is the interior…

Started by Mark Williams

15 Nov 12
Reply by Mark Williams

Passion Test Dive

Drove the imaged Passion Coupe with DCT (my desire is a 5-speed manual) and I must admit it was significantly improved over my 2008 Passion…

Started by mainefortwo

3 Nov 3
Reply by Robert Stout

Smaller Fuel Tank, Seriously?

The local Smart Center in Scarborough, Maine has 2 new 2016 type 453's and I was going to stop in to check it out this weekend, that is bef…

Started by mainefortwo

4 Nov 3
Reply by Robert Stout

The $1,000 fuel pump

The engine light on my 2009 Passion went on, no apparent problem running, and I went to the dealer...Scope said fuel pump which I gladly pa…

Started by Robert Stout

0 Oct 27

EV Comparisons on cost, range, and efficiency

The article at the link below ranks EVs on combined MPG*. [Note: Maybe I am missing something, but I think Fiat beats VW for the number 3 s…

Started by Ken Gish

1 Oct 19
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Why isn't smart ED on this list?

Hey, why isn't smart ED on this list? It is easy to get over 93 miles per charge.

Started by Ken Gish

0 Sep 23

find a

smart center

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service