new to smart usa (824)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cabrio top switch

I have a 2013 cabriolet and I noticed last night the switch is not illuminated is it supposed to be or not, everything else is you would th…

Started by Russell Gibson

0 Aug 17

Newbe in Las Vegas

How can I contact someone in Las Vegas Nevada to learn how things work.  What radio will I need to have before the London Bridge Trip? Arno…

Started by Arnold J. Frederick

2 Jul 25
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

passenger restraint system

Is there any info. on the system Ie:recalls,ect.? there was a collision and the system did not operate,the car flipped onto its right side…

Started by Barth Leight

3 Jul 24
Reply by sUSAi Admin

More smart 453 videos

See them here: http://int.smart.com/en/en/index/smart-campaigns/fortwo-forfour-unveiling.html

Started by jwight

2 Jul 18
Reply by George Oller

Type 453 Video

Link to type 453 launch both fortwo and forfour.  I really hope the 900cc turbo with a 5-speed manual is available in the USA when the new…

Started by mainefortwo

6 Jul 18
Reply by jwight

Watch The World Premiere of the C453 Live!

Insiders, get your popcorn poppin'! Our community will soon have access to the world-wide unveiling of the smart C453! On Wednesday July 16…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 Jul 16
Reply by Jim and Ann Brown

"check engine light"

After 2 months and 2700 mi of enjoyment with my Passion, my "check engine light now stays on". I live 2 hrs from the dealer. Any thoughts ?

Started by Martin Moomey

7 Jun 30
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Tire Pressure

My dealer set the tire pressure of all 4 tires on my 2009 smart to the same number...any idea what this will do to the car since the recomm…

Started by Soula Yannaras

1 Jun 16
Reply by Smart Madness

New 453 smart fortwo launch ideas?

Most smart owners are aware the new version of the fortwo will becoming to the US and Canada later next year (as a 2016 model.)  It's certa…

Started by jwight

0 Jun 10

Brabus 15" Monoblock VII Alloy Wheel Set (4) - Lightshine Edition

This listing is for a set of 15" (4) of front and rear Genuine BRABUS Monoblock VII Alloy wheels that come on the North American Lightshine…

Started by Smart Madness

0 Jun 9

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.