new to smart usa (819)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Watch The World Premiere of the C453 Live!

Insiders, get your popcorn poppin'! Our community will soon have access to the world-wide unveiling of the smart C453! On Wednesday July 16…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 Jul 16
Reply by Jim and Ann Brown

"check engine light"

After 2 months and 2700 mi of enjoyment with my Passion, my "check engine light now stays on". I live 2 hrs from the dealer. Any thoughts ?

Started by Martin Moomey

7 Jun 30
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Tire Pressure

My dealer set the tire pressure of all 4 tires on my 2009 smart to the same number...any idea what this will do to the car since the recomm…

Started by Soula Yannaras

1 Jun 16
Reply by Smart Madness

New 453 smart fortwo launch ideas?

Most smart owners are aware the new version of the fortwo will becoming to the US and Canada later next year (as a 2016 model.)  It's certa…

Started by jwight

0 Jun 10

Brabus 15" Monoblock VII Alloy Wheel Set (4) - Lightshine Edition

This listing is for a set of 15" (4) of front and rear Genuine BRABUS Monoblock VII Alloy wheels that come on the North American Lightshine…

Started by Smart Madness

0 Jun 9

Car Cover - Sun Shade

With the polycarbonate roof, the Smart can get real hot when parked in direct sun light. I found a source for a custom fit sun shade for th…

Started by Marty

1 Jun 3
Reply by Barbara N

Buying a new Electric Smart!! RANGE

Can anyone advise me on this please? I current have the Pure and am trading in, I have a round trip to work each day of 62 miles. Should I…

Started by Enda McGovern

3 Jun 1
Reply by Brandon

Smart Rims

I have one rear rims that is egg shaped but while it was under warranty, they would not replace it. It was a slowwww leak all of the time.…

Started by Mary Ann

1 May 31
Reply by George Oller

battery kill problems

I am told I need to kill the battery in order to flat tow all 4 down.....but the daggone battery is under the floor of the passenger seat..…

Started by Eugene Mcninch

1 May 19
Reply by jwight

Smart Seeds Have Arrived!

The seeds from smart arrived! Ready to start planting them now! Ah, Spring!

Started by Dan Hennagir

0 May 16

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.