new to smart usa (892)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2017 Smart Cabriolet

Just received word from Mercedes that my 2017 cabriolet will be shipped from the factory in France on June 16th. I should be the first in S…

Started by Bob Maynard

1 Jul 25
Reply by Steve Young

2016 Smart car Roof rack

So I'm drastically trying to find a roof rack for my new smart car. All the big brand names have said no, there isnt a way.  (thule, yokima…

Started by Rick Gratton

5 May 16
Reply by Rick Gratton

2012 Smart Cabriolet

I have ordered a 2017 model of the Smart Cabriolet, and hope to have it my late June. Any suggestions as to what price I should ask if I wa…

Started by Bob Maynard

3 Apr 25
Reply by Bob Maynard

2017 Smart Cabriolet

Ordered the new cabriolet as soon as possible from Mercedes here in Sarasota.FL. Hoping to have it by mid-June. It will be my third Smart C…

Started by Bob Maynard

4 Apr 15
Reply by Pam O

cup holder

Has anyone found a travel mug that will fit in the cupholders. All of mine fit my wife's Volve. The front cupholder will not fit a standard…

Started by Paul W

0 Mar 8

Smart towing

We have a 2012 and tow with no problem flat. We have a friend and her 2012 has power steering and some times it bounces on tight turns?? Is…

Started by Kathleen Manoff

0 Feb 28

Smaller Fuel Tank, Seriously?

The local Smart Center in Scarborough, Maine has 2 new 2016 type 453's and I was going to stop in to check it out this weekend, that is bef…

Started by mainefortwo

13 Feb 23
Reply by Ashlee E. Weeks

Event for 2017

Would there be any interest in an event in the triad area of NC for July or August, 2017?  The area would include Old Salem, Pilot Mountain…

Started by Dr. WIlliam V. Campbell

0 Feb 23

Extremely loud beeps from radio in 2016 with JBL upgrade

The radio in my 2016 Fortwo Prime with the JBL Sound System option beeps incredibly loudly when it detects an error. None of the volume set…

Started by Chas. J. Owens IV

3 Jan 23
Reply by Joey Bell

smart at the Detroit Auto Show

smart’s 2017 cabrio is about to make its stateside debut and we want you to be one of the first to get behind the wheel. The 2017 cabrio ha…

Started by sUSAi Admin

5 Jan 18
Reply by jwight

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos