new to smart usa (861)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Antique Auto Show Dedham MA July 11 10;00am

Join US for a FUN TIME with a MEET & GREAT with FRIENDS from ALL AROUND the AREA North/South Shore and BeYond ! ! ! CALL me with any qu…

Started by David McMurtry

0 Jun 11

2015 smart ed auxiliary power port not working

No power from auxiliary power port. Fuse 21 is good (actually tested the fuse, not just visual inspection). The weird thing is that this is…

Started by Ken Gish

4 Jun 10
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Meet and Great in Dedham Antique Auto Show

JOIN US for a group at the Bay State Antique Auto Club Annual CAR SHOW July 12 @ 10;00  CAll me 781 366 5961   David

Started by David McMurtry

0 Jun 7

ABS light issues & not wanting to shift out of Park

For a year and a half now, I have struggled with my ABS light coming on intermittently (especially when it is sunny and dry). When it initi…

Started by Bonnie C

5 Jun 4
Reply by jwight

Finding side mirrors for 2006

Hi there, I'm looking to replace both side mirrors on my 2006.  Currently they are being held in place with river straps. Any suggestions f…

Started by Nancy Nadolski

3 May 29
Reply by William Kwiecinski

Smart Forgigs Concept Is Rafter-Packed with Speakers

One compulsion when it comes to Smart’s products seems to be to see how many things can be crammed into it, which leads to folks answering…

Started by Smart Madness

0 May 15

Long vs. short charging: which is better for the batteries

I have a commute that is 26 miles per day. I have the option of charging every night or every other night. Which is easier on the battery?…

Started by Ken Gish

2 May 14
Reply by Ken Gish

Warranty

Does the 2012 Smart Car have a 4 year warranty?  I was told that when I purchased mine in Nov. 2011,  Now the Mercedes dealer said that the…

Started by Bob Maynard

2 May 11
Reply by Bob Maynard

Suggestions for web app

A few suggestions for the web app. 1. The mileage is cropped on the Eco display.  I always have to manually resize to see mileage on the bo…

Started by Ken Gish

0 May 5

Any Problems from using iridium spark plugs in smart cars?

Has anyone ever been told that their iridium plugs caused damage or any other problem in their smart car?  The MBenz dealership service I w…

Started by Janice

3 May 5
Reply by jwight

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos