new to smart usa (815)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

problema con el servicio smart

Tengo un smart fortwo año 2000. el carro esta parado desde hace 8 meses por que se desprogramo la llave y las luces me destellan 9 veces  H…

Started by OSWALDO GARRIDO

0 Apr 2

Hello I am new Smart Driver, and would like info on a stereo system?

I have a 2013 Passion Cabriolet, and I would like to connect my phone to the stereo system to be able to receive phone calls, and to make p…

Started by Sherri

11 Mar 13
Reply by Sherri

Gas Milage

I just had to post this. I am not joking either. I just put 6.6 gallons of gas in the car last night. I had driven 325

Started by Keith N & Curtis K

1 Feb 15
Reply by Keith N & Curtis K

P2178 code?

Has anyone had any experience with this code, which means the engine is running too rich. Prior to the CEL coming on, the vehicle was shift…

Started by Robert Ricewasser

1 Feb 14
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

Accessories??

I just got my new (slightly used) 2012 Pure Coupe.  Feel so lucky for many reasons.   Its the green 2012, and I understand this is the only…

Started by Keith N & Curtis K

9 Feb 2
Reply by Mike S.

Smart in the snow

My smart did really well in the latest snow storm.  Just wondering how other smarts are doing in the severe winter weather.

Started by Holly DiGiovanni

2 Jan 27
Reply by Dan Hennagir

Nathan And His Smart Car

Hi there folks this last November I wrote a children's book Nathan And His Smart Car which is a story about 7-year-old Nathan Nelson whose…

Started by Alexander M. Nelson

0 Jan 24

Smart Car Owners of San Antonio

Hello fellow Smarties,   My name is Michael and I am the founder of Smart Car Owners of San Antonio. We are a club dedicated to the Smart c…

Started by Michael Anthony Rodriguez Jr.

0 Jan 22

PN switch on 2009 smart car

Got error code P0805, but no one knows where it is located on the tranny. Can't even get any help with the part.

Started by Jackie

1 Jan 20
Reply by jwight

Air filter hard black plastic hose is broken

Hello Smart Community, Yesterday while changing the air filter on my 2008 Smart fortwo I broke the hard black plastic air hose right at the…

Started by Jeff J

0 Jan 20

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.