new to smart usa (824)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Car Cover - Sun Shade

With the polycarbonate roof, the Smart can get real hot when parked in direct sun light. I found a source for a custom fit sun shade for th…

Started by Marty

1 Jun 3
Reply by Barbara N

Buying a new Electric Smart!! RANGE

Can anyone advise me on this please? I current have the Pure and am trading in, I have a round trip to work each day of 62 miles. Should I…

Started by Enda McGovern

3 Jun 1
Reply by Brandon

Smart Rims

I have one rear rims that is egg shaped but while it was under warranty, they would not replace it. It was a slowwww leak all of the time.…

Started by Mary Ann

1 May 31
Reply by George Oller

battery kill problems

I am told I need to kill the battery in order to flat tow all 4 down.....but the daggone battery is under the floor of the passenger seat..…

Started by Eugene Mcninch

1 May 19
Reply by jwight

Smart Seeds Have Arrived!

The seeds from smart arrived! Ready to start planting them now! Ah, Spring!

Started by Dan Hennagir

0 May 16

I got another smart

After happily driving my blue 2008 cabrio for over 6 years and over 89,000 miles, I just added a 2014 cabrio Electric Drive to my stable.

Started by Wallace Rumbarger

1 May 9
Reply by Wallace Rumbarger

Anniversary

Friday was the sixth anniversary of the "adoption day" for Karl von Doodlebug (KvD) and the attached pictures were taken six years apart to…

Started by mainefortwo

4 May 8
Reply by mainefortwo

Lots of members on right now....

Is smart USA Insider giving away donuts or something?  There are more people on line right now than I have seen since way back in 2008 when…

Started by George Oller

1 May 5
Reply by spicejax

New Smart Car Trailer

We wanted a trailer to drag our Smart behind the motor home.  There was a place in Florida but they went out of business.  We found a place…

Started by David Allen

0 May 2

Smart Fanatic!

I just put up a new website to show off my Smart Cars.  Check it out at http://SmartFanatic.com

Started by Rob Crowell

5 Apr 9
Reply by Rob Crowell

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos