new to smart usa (859)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tax Incentives

My neighbor, who dosen't always know what he's talking about, stated that the IRS and some states offer tax incentives up to $3000 on the p…

Started by Bobby

4 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Samantha Culbertson

motor problems

i not happy the smart haven problem , the motor sign light up too many time i send to the deiler for 5 time in 35 days and today i send 1 m…

Started by roberto fernandez

1 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Victor

Emerald Coast Smart Car Club of Florida

If you're a Smart car owner or reservation holder living along the Emerald Coast in the Florida panhandle and are interested in meeting o…

Started by Vic G

0 Jun 23, 2008

Smart status - (in port)

Hello Everyone, Once your delivery status changes from (shipped) to (in port) how long has it taken for actual delivery of your Smart?

Started by Martin Kradin

2 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Martin Kradin

Glad to be a new member

I am now the owner of a His and Her Smart Cars. Oliver the Orphan(Blue/Black Cabrio) that we got from RoundRock Tx. in early Feb. of 08 and…

Started by Nick Pike

4 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Cory

Sandy Stacey

I ordered my Smart car 6-21-07, I am getting very impatient time is a wasting. I will be gone before I get it. May I should get the Prius h…

Started by Sandy

4 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Mary Ann

Smart Car Owners Manuals

I just got my reservation in June of '08. From the looks of it I've got a long wait ahead of me. Are the owners manuals available online so…

Started by Chuck Mahowald

2 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Chuck Mahowald

In the UK

There is an electric smart that gets 300 miles per charge. Its not for sale yet just in the testing phase. As far as buying a smart in Can…

Started by Lynn

0 Jun 22, 2008

Gas

I would like to know who is using what type of gas. I have heard that you should use the high test but the car will run just as good on mid…

Started by Wally Gullang

6 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Smart by Design

My 1st Post!!

I've owned my Smart since April 30, 2008. Waited 5 years since I saw them in Italy. Ordered in October. I absolutely LOVE IT !!! I own 19 c…

Started by COLLEEN

6 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Smart by Design

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos