new to smart usa (883)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diesel

Any thoughts on when they will bring in the Diesel Smart? I just cancelled my reservation as I hoped they would be bringing one in (I thoug…

Started by Dave

4 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Daniel Coté

Manufacturing Source

The latest email from Smart mentions cars shipping from Germany. My car says it was made in France. PR people get it wrong or are some made…

Started by Mike & Susan

2 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by piloto

How to cancel reservation?

How does one cancel a reservation and receive a refund?

Started by Jim

3 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by SandraK

Smart car-An investment tool ?

I hear that alot of people or ording Smarts and saling them before they receive the car.How do they do it ? And how many can you order at o…

Started by Johnny Ray Knotts

1 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by SATO

Smart maniac from Germany

Hallo to all smart friends, sorry for my terrble english but I am from Germany. I work for one of the biggest smart center at the World as…

Started by Bernd Rosenzweig

16 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Bernd Rosenzweig

What's with the wonky shifting??

Geez! Felt like the first time I tried to shift a manual transmission when I was 16. Do you really get used to that? And, is there anything…

Started by Rick

16 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Steven

Got a phone call from smart today!

Unfortunately, I wasn't home at the time. : (( Got a message on my answering machine, asking if I was still interested in the car. She gave…

Started by Victor

6 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Todd

Posting Photo

I have tried several times to post a photo and nothing happens. Can anyone help me out? Trying to post a wallet sized jpeg from my computer…

Started by Ken Wagar

6 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Txharleyman

How to improve the gas mileage!!!

I live in South Florida, use the a/c, (really have to here) drive it in manual most of the time, put midgrade gas in car, put in N when idl…

Started by Jennifer Freeman

22 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by jackb

Smartism

Has anyone seen/gotten the SMARTISM book? It is neat. Has the history of the design concept etc. right up to present.

Started by Joseph LaGrassa

0 Jun 29, 2008

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by