new to smart usa (813)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Orphans

I just called a local dealer about one of the Orphans that they get in ( about 10 a month in Denver) and they would be happy to put me on t…

Started by James Patton

0 Jun 16, 2008

Oldest Smart driver?

I'm 82. My license plate is NY ITSMYSUV. Fill-ups so far, all in-town driving, were 37, 33, 35, 37. We leave a trail of smiles behind us, t…

Started by Edith Lank

1 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Tryntje

Reservation

How long did you wait for someone to contact you after you received your confirmation #?

Started by Myra

0 Jun 16, 2008

Living "smart"...and LOVING IT!!! *PICS*

Hi all. Just checking in, and I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Shane, and I picked up my 2008 smart fortwo Passion Coupe on M…

Started by ShaneXman

0 Jun 16, 2008

Is anyone else using the "embed code" feature available on this site?

I just wondered if anyone else is using the "embed code" feature available to all of us here on smart usa(insider)? Look here for an examp…

Started by Billo

3 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Billo

Embroidered Clothing and other Products

Ready to Go -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My embroidery source is ready to go with…

Started by Ken Wagar

0 Jun 5, 2008

Trouble logging in?

Is anybody else having trouble logging in to this website? Every single time I go to log in, I get the message that my e-mail address is no…

Started by Ron Gramling

3 May 29, 2008
Reply by Ron Gramling

Pretty quiet out there!

Site is awfully quiet. Very few posts on a daily basis. Is this because of the limited membership during beta testing, or lack of interest,…

Started by Ken Wagar

16 May 29, 2008
Reply by Janet Doe

Time to Open the Forum to All?

I understand the site is under beta test and that makes some sense but is it really being tested in any significant way with less than a ha…

Started by Ken Wagar

0 May 28, 2008

Test Post for Photo Uploading

I am testing several methods of uploading photos from photo bucket onto the site. If no pictures appear please ignore this post. Well that…

Started by Ken Wagar

1 May 26, 2008
Reply by A2Jack

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos