new to smart usa (817)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cargo Tracking

Has anyone found the secret to track the ship that carries your Smart once you have the VIN # to Long Beach

Started by Bill Malone & Marilyn

0 Jun 16, 2008

Is a SmartCar dealership coming to Hawaii?

I have been told that a SmartCar dealership is coming to Hawaii. Several months ago I approached MercedesBenz at our annual auto show. They…

Started by Sandi

0 Jun 16, 2008

Cruise Control?

One of the best ways to get good mileage is to use the cruise control when possible. There will be a cruise control available won't there?…

Started by Paul Schmolke

9 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Paul Schmolke

wait times to get on the delivery estimator?

I've only been on the reservation list for a few weeks now. BUt, when I try the delivery estimator, it does not give me an estimate. How l…

Started by Louis

0 Jun 16, 2008

Orphans

I just called a local dealer about one of the Orphans that they get in ( about 10 a month in Denver) and they would be happy to put me on t…

Started by James Patton

0 Jun 16, 2008

Oldest Smart driver?

I'm 82. My license plate is NY ITSMYSUV. Fill-ups so far, all in-town driving, were 37, 33, 35, 37. We leave a trail of smiles behind us, t…

Started by Edith Lank

1 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Tryntje

Reservation

How long did you wait for someone to contact you after you received your confirmation #?

Started by Myra

0 Jun 16, 2008

Living "smart"...and LOVING IT!!! *PICS*

Hi all. Just checking in, and I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Shane, and I picked up my 2008 smart fortwo Passion Coupe on M…

Started by ShaneXman

0 Jun 16, 2008

Is anyone else using the "embed code" feature available on this site?

I just wondered if anyone else is using the "embed code" feature available to all of us here on smart usa(insider)? Look here for an examp…

Started by Billo

3 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Billo

Embroidered Clothing and other Products

Ready to Go -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My embroidery source is ready to go with…

Started by Ken Wagar

0 Jun 5, 2008

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.