new to smart usa (819)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dealer Adds ?

I am not as worried about how long as I am about the dealer adding Tint, paint sealant etc... Smart told me there would be no dealer ads as…

Started by Getting Smarter

4 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Getting Smarter

Where is my Smart? Reservation-Feb.07

I'm still waiting - February of last year is when I put in my $100. Has everyone had to wait that long?

Started by Jamie Cutburth

34 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Katy

Cargo Tracking

Has anyone found the secret to track the ship that carries your Smart once you have the VIN # to Long Beach

Started by Bill Malone & Marilyn

0 Jun 16, 2008

Is a SmartCar dealership coming to Hawaii?

I have been told that a SmartCar dealership is coming to Hawaii. Several months ago I approached MercedesBenz at our annual auto show. They…

Started by Sandi

0 Jun 16, 2008

Cruise Control?

One of the best ways to get good mileage is to use the cruise control when possible. There will be a cruise control available won't there?…

Started by Paul Schmolke

9 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Paul Schmolke

wait times to get on the delivery estimator?

I've only been on the reservation list for a few weeks now. BUt, when I try the delivery estimator, it does not give me an estimate. How l…

Started by Louis

0 Jun 16, 2008

Orphans

I just called a local dealer about one of the Orphans that they get in ( about 10 a month in Denver) and they would be happy to put me on t…

Started by James Patton

0 Jun 16, 2008

Oldest Smart driver?

I'm 82. My license plate is NY ITSMYSUV. Fill-ups so far, all in-town driving, were 37, 33, 35, 37. We leave a trail of smiles behind us, t…

Started by Edith Lank

1 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Tryntje

Reservation

How long did you wait for someone to contact you after you received your confirmation #?

Started by Myra

0 Jun 16, 2008

Living "smart"...and LOVING IT!!! *PICS*

Hi all. Just checking in, and I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Shane, and I picked up my 2008 smart fortwo Passion Coupe on M…

Started by ShaneXman

0 Jun 16, 2008

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.