new to smart usa (839)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ordering your Next Smart Car

I have tried to order my next Smart Car but when I entered by email address it stated that I was already listed. I want to order my next ne…

Started by Mary Ann

7 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Mary Ann

High Resolution image

Does anyone have a high resolution image of a yellow cabriolet?

Started by Bernie

4 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Bernie

Smart Roadster

Here is a link to some photos of the European Smart Roadster. Pricey, but hopefully, they will bring them to the US. http://www.picsearch.…

Started by Joe Lucas

2 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Wallace Rumbarger

Applying the photo

How can you adjust the photo for your person page? It cut my head off and I am not sure how to get that right? Thanks ,Steve

Started by Steve Eaves

1 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Victor

FAQ fliers for Smart Cars

I had so many people stop me and ask the same questions (How is the Mileage? How much did it cost? do you feel safe? etc.) that I made up s…

Started by Bryce Giesler

3 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by L Kern

uuuhhh... hello...

I just thought I would say hello from Ashland, Oregon. I expect my yellow Smart between October and December and am really looking forward…

Started by Cindy Patterson

11 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by DianaC

Is it all good????

I reserved my smart a few week ago. The car seems great, just about everyone seems to love their cars. Is there anyone that has been drivin…

Started by joe

8 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by illion

dealership

Has anyone heard anything about a dealership coming to Nevada.

Started by Nancy & Gary

2 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Nancy & Gary

The real Smarti

Hello to all of you! I'm a smarti holder in Germany/Munich/Bavaria since 2 years. I do understand, not so many Germans will show up here in…

Started by mucsmarti

5 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by mucsmarti

I WAS PLEASEED WITH MY REPLYS ON HOW TO GET A BROCHERE ON THE SMART PURE CAR THANKS TO ALL THATREPLYED.... LOCAL REGIONL DEALER CONTACTED ME NEXT DAY!!!... I OWN A 1992 3CYL DAIASHTI CHAREDE MPG. 50!

MY 1992 CAR HAS 108000 MILES !AND IS STILL GOING VERY GOOD...!!! THANKS ALL , AND NY BROCHERE , IS NOW ON ITS WAY..... THANKS, TO KNOXIVILE…

Started by LARRYWATKINS9@PEOPLEPC.COM

0 Jun 18, 2008

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.