smart talk (597)

Featured Discussions

smart electric drive could be first EV with battery lease in the US

In an interview with Autoblog, Smart USA General Manager Tracey Matura, stated the smart electric drive may be the first electric vehicle i…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

$5.00 per gallon gas on the way

Saw this on CBS news, ex oil exec says 5.00 per gallon gas by 2012, article here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/29/earlyshow/main7

Started by steve campbellLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

smart H.Q's Engineer Tours the electric drive

smart H.Q. has given Insiders an exclusive look at the mechanical mastery behind the new electric drive from the person who knows it best:…

Started by sUSAi Admin

7 Jul 14
Reply by sUSAi Admin

How many miles on your SmartCar? Extended Warranty

Anyone driven 24K miles yet? Anyone purchase the extended warranty? My SmartCar has arrived. I'll be picking it up next Wed. The only thing…

Started by lee ke

1 Jul 7
Reply by Scott Ross

smart car show @ SMART MADNESS- July 20th, 2014!

This is it. You've been patient. We are going to get a permit to close the streets :cool: So will you come on down?! Sunday, July 20th, fr…

Started by Smart Madness

1 Jun 16
Reply by Smart Madness

Lemons cars

The SMART thing I did was traded in my 4 Wheel Lemon in on a 4X4 Ram 1500. Im actually saving money now that I am not having to fix the Lem…

Started by Shawn Henry

5 May 16
Reply by Larry Butler

Smart ED 0-60 should be updated

Dont know why the non kickdown time of 11 seconds is advertised as the 0-60 when it does 0-60 in 9 seconds using kickdown mode. I think it…

Started by Brandon

1 May 15
Reply by Larry Butler

Tipping the smart

Hello, Last week, I saw an article online that was showing how a group of people tip the smart fortwo up on it's back door and walk away fr…

Started by Nick McClung

2 May 14
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

Bring The Smart ForFour To America

Bring The Smart ForFour To America - change.org I have created a petition to convince Smart to bring the ForFour to America. It would be a…

Started by SkippyThorson

8 Apr 1
Reply by SkippyThorson

Sign the petition to bring the new smart forfour to the USA

Someone has started a petition calling for smart to bring the new forfour into the USA.  If you'd like to see this model added to the smart…

Started by jwight

1 Mar 25
Reply by George Oller

Renault Twingo hood operation

Looks somewhat familiar: http://m.autoblog.com/2014/03/19/renault-twingo-washer-fluid-refill-video/?post=1&icid=autoblog_river_article

Started by Eric Angeloro - smart USA

9 Mar 24
Reply by Eric Angeloro - smart USA

2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

As I pulled into my garage tonight the dash display read "Brake Failure - Workshop" just as I parked it. I turned the car back on and it di…

Started by Jonathan Gourd

25 Mar 22
Reply by Brandon

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos