smart talk (604)

Featured Discussions

smart electric drive could be first EV with battery lease in the US

In an interview with Autoblog, Smart USA General Manager Tracey Matura, stated the smart electric drive may be the first electric vehicle i…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

$5.00 per gallon gas on the way

Saw this on CBS news, ex oil exec says 5.00 per gallon gas by 2012, article here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/29/earlyshow/main7

Started by steve campbellLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disney Edition smart to be Sold in Japan

smart international has stated that they will be selling a limited edition Disney-themed fortwo electric in Japan. The exterior will featur…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 on Thursday
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Introducing: Hazelnut Brown!

Do you love the look of polished mahogany or a cup of coffee right after the milk has been stirred in? You might be the perfect fit for our…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Oct 15
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Behind The Scenes of Yo!

Ever wondered what it's like to set up a one-day-only, guerrilla-style test drive? Lucky for you, we managed to snap a couple of pictures w…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Sep 23

What's Your smart Style?

Instagram user @courtneycupcakee made us smile with her sunflower themed smart decorations. Which got us thinking- what is the inside of yo…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Sep 15
Reply by sUSAi Admin

To The Moon!

Hey Insiders! Did you know that if every sedan sold last year had been a smart instead, it would have freed up 18,318 miles of roadway? Tha…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Sep 3

Smoke from vent on Driver side and smell of fluid.

Hello I have a 2008 smarty car and I all of a sudden smell a fluid smell and smoke coming out of the driver side of the vent in the side.  …

Started by Rosemary

6 Aug 21
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Daimler recalls 50K smarts in China

"Chinese product safety authorities have asked German automaker Daimler AG (FRA:DAI) to recall about 50,000 Smart minicars because a belt t…

Started by jwight

6 Aug 18
Reply by sUSAi Admin

smart H.Q's Engineer Tours the electric drive

smart H.Q. has given Insiders an exclusive look at the mechanical mastery behind the new electric drive from the person who knows it best:…

Started by sUSAi Admin

7 Jul 14
Reply by sUSAi Admin

How many miles on your SmartCar? Extended Warranty

Anyone driven 24K miles yet? Anyone purchase the extended warranty? My SmartCar has arrived. I'll be picking it up next Wed. The only thing…

Started by lee ke

1 Jul 7
Reply by Scott Ross

smart car show @ SMART MADNESS- July 20th, 2014!

This is it. You've been patient. We are going to get a permit to close the streets :cool: So will you come on down?! Sunday, July 20th, fr…

Started by Smart Madness

1 Jun 16
Reply by Smart Madness

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos