smart talk (627)

Featured Discussions

smart electric drive could be first EV with battery lease in the US

In an interview with Autoblog, Smart USA General Manager Tracey Matura, stated the smart electric drive may be the first electric vehicle i…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

$5.00 per gallon gas on the way

Saw this on CBS news, ex oil exec says 5.00 per gallon gas by 2012, article here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/29/earlyshow/main7

Started by steve campbellLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

As I pulled into my garage tonight the dash display read "Brake Failure - Workshop" just as I parked it. I turned the car back on and it di…

Started by Jonathan Gourd

43 yesterday
Reply by Schorschi

C453: Now With Dual-Clutch Transmission

In case you missed it: The all-new 2016 smart fortwo is getting a major transmission makeover. Owners will now have a choice between a five…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 on Friday
Reply by jwight

Win an Earth Day smart Tote!

It’s Earth Day! But that doesn’t mean we can’t live green every day. When it comes to the environment, small choices make a big impact. Eve…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 on Wednesday

abs light

So for some time now my abs light has been turning on after I get to 40 mph. I went to smart center Bloomfield to get it fixed. Ordered and…

Started by Tom Owens

3 Apr 16
Reply by Tom Owens

C453 Updates, Straight To Your Inbox

With the New York International Auto Show coming to a close, we hope you're as excited for the all-new 2016 smart fortwo as we are. In addi…

Started by sUSAi Admin

4 Apr 15
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Tune In To Our C453 Live Chat!

The day we have been waiting for is almost here - the reveal of the C453 at the New York International Auto Show. We are so excited for the…

Started by sUSAi Admin

8 Apr 13
Reply by sUSAi Admin

One Fine Day In Barcelona

Innovation has a new name: smart. Just look at our upcoming C453. We took the all-new model on a jaunt around Barcelona to meet the minds b…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Apr 7

NASA discovers EVs are 10x as green as we thought

Good news for fans of the new smart electric dive, a recent NASA pilot program discovered plug-in electric vehicles produced up to 10 times…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Mar 30
Reply by Mark Williams

Hop On In

The time has come for a brand new take on smart. We've been patient for quite awhile, but now are ready to rev our engines! Our headlights…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Mar 30
Reply by jwight

Cruise In The electric drive With Dr. Winkler

As a special #ThrowbackThursday treat, we wanted to show you a video of Dr. Winkler taking a break from the Detroit Auto Show to cruise in…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Mar 13
Reply by sUSAi Admin

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos