smart talk (622)

Featured Discussions

smart electric drive could be first EV with battery lease in the US

In an interview with Autoblog, Smart USA General Manager Tracey Matura, stated the smart electric drive may be the first electric vehicle i…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

$5.00 per gallon gas on the way

Saw this on CBS news, ex oil exec says 5.00 per gallon gas by 2012, article here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/29/earlyshow/main7

Started by steve campbellLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

As I pulled into my garage tonight the dash display read "Brake Failure - Workshop" just as I parked it. I turned the car back on and it di…

Started by Jonathan Gourd

39 yesterday
Reply by Manfred Kopisch

Tune In To Our C453 Live Chat!

The day we have been waiting for is almost here - the reveal of the C453 at the New York International Auto Show. We are so excited for the…

Started by sUSAi Admin

5 on Monday
Reply by sUSAi Admin

NASA discovers EVs are 10x as green as we thought

Good news for fans of the new smart electric dive, a recent NASA pilot program discovered plug-in electric vehicles produced up to 10 times…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 on Monday
Reply by Mark Williams

Hop On In

The time has come for a brand new take on smart. We've been patient for quite awhile, but now are ready to rev our engines! Our headlights…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 on Monday
Reply by jwight

Cruise In The electric drive With Dr. Winkler

As a special #ThrowbackThursday treat, we wanted to show you a video of Dr. Winkler taking a break from the Detroit Auto Show to cruise in…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Mar 13
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Towing Smart Car

Could anyone who towes their smart car on all four wheels let me know how they are doing it and if they are having any problems with the ca…

Started by Ken Treat

23 Mar 8
Reply by Ron H

Think I was spammed ?

Anyone else get the following e mail ? I believe It's crapola and has taken me about 6 months to rid my e mail of the previous skumbags pfi…

Started by J-Ellen Cruz

2 Feb 24
Reply by J-Ellen Cruz

snow tires vs no snow tires

this is really my first year dealing with the snow.I have spent every winter in Greece since I have had my car.

Started by Gloria Williams

3 Feb 5
Reply by jwight

Caption This

We're turning "Throwback Thursday" into our "Caption This" contest. Let's celebrate the older generations. Give us your best caption for th…

Started by sUSAi Admin

5 Jan 23
Reply by Smart Madness

Radio replacement

I have a 2013 Fortwo Coupe and would like to know if there is there a suitable replacement for the standard AM/FM radio available. I burn m…

Started by streetcleaner0 .

1 Jan 21
Reply by jwight

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos