smart talk (657)

Featured Discussions

smart electric drive could be first EV with battery lease in the US

In an interview with Autoblog, Smart USA General Manager Tracey Matura, stated the smart electric drive may be the first electric vehicle i…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

$5.00 per gallon gas on the way

Saw this on CBS news, ex oil exec says 5.00 per gallon gas by 2012, article here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/29/earlyshow/main7

Started by steve campbellLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who We Are

Drive with us down memory lane this week as we revisit over 20 years of passion-fueled innovation.

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 1 hour ago
Reply by sUSAi Admin

smart Thinking

smart is not just a name — it's an approach. Over the next week, we'll give you an inside look at the innovative thinking that goes into ev…

Started by sUSAi Admin

11 on Tuesday
Reply by jwight

2016 Smart fortwo fuel gauge

I have a new 2016smart, when the gauge shows I am down to my last 1.3 gallons of gas, I refuel the car, but I can only put 5.7-5.9 gallons…

Started by Angela Fink

28 on Monday
Reply by Chas. J. Owens IV

2016 "face" on the steering wheel

2016 owners, got any idea? I think it displays volume. Although, Smart Rep says it should be a function of the telephone feature. I am not…

Started by Lloyd Easton

5 Feb 2
Reply by Lloyd Easton

Fuel Quantity

Yes there is a problem with some vehicle fuel quantity indications. Here in Tulsa, the Tech Rep said that this is an issue that Smart is ad…

Started by Lloyd Easton

0 Jan 30

2016 ForTwo smartphone cradle question

Hoping this is something that someone from Smart can chime in on.  I've heard rumor that there's  supposedly a smartphone cradle in the wor…

Started by Ryan

6 Jan 23
Reply by Joey Bell

Death of a smart friend

Our Houston smart car Friend, Jim Brown, has died of complications after the last Outsmart the Dragon in 2015. His death was November 29, 2…

Started by Jan in West U

0 Jan 17

smart Space Wars

Any Star Wars fans in the house? The Force is strong in this Star Wars-inspired video by smart international. When it comes these space war…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Jan 8
Reply by George Oller

A Chat With smartville's System Supervisor

Once again, we are stepping inside smartville with help from our friends at smart magazine. This time we are chatting with Alexandre Zettl,…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Dec 29, 2015

c453 Manual Now Available At smartusa.com

We have been fielding questions about the availability of manuals for the all-new fortwo. We are happy to announce that you can now access…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Dec 16, 2015

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by