smart talk (638)

Featured Discussions

smart electric drive could be first EV with battery lease in the US

In an interview with Autoblog, Smart USA General Manager Tracey Matura, stated the smart electric drive may be the first electric vehicle i…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

$5.00 per gallon gas on the way

Saw this on CBS news, ex oil exec says 5.00 per gallon gas by 2012, article here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/29/earlyshow/main7

Started by steve campbellLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

smart center network map broken...

The smart center network map you get when you click on the "find a smart center" button does not show any smart centers.

Started by jwight

7 yesterday
Reply by jwight

This Or That

It's time for our very first Insider "This or That" — a fun series where you get to choose your favorite of two smart scenarios. This month…

Started by sUSAi Admin

6 Aug 17
Reply by jwight

Owner's Hub

smartster, did you know that our website has a section reserved just for you? It's our Owner's Hub! Check it out, if you haven't already: h…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jul 31

Smart Car Warranty Scam

Today I received a letter with the from address of "Smart ForTwo" with a warning that my warranty is about to expire. In the small print at…

Started by MacRat

0 Jul 21

electric drive Haul

You heard it here first: "750 pounds of weight is no match [for] this beast!" This "cements" our belief that electric drives are tough. Ele…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 Jul 17
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Free car2go Membership For smart Owners

When you're away from home, it's nice to see a familiar face... or smart, any smart. That's why our owners can get a free car2go membership…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jul 9

smart Accessories Giveaway

We don’t play favorites… usually. Today is an exception. We recently released our brand new smart accessories collection — and to celebrate…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jul 7

New Dealership In Des Moines, Iowa

Hi Insiders. We recently saw a bit of chatter on smart car of America about the first-ever smart center to open in Iowa. As most of you Mid…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jun 29

How to connect your electric drive to the Vehicle Homepage

Hello, Insiders. Last week, one of you asked how to connect an electric drive to its vehicle homepage on smart car of America. We thought w…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jun 18

How many miles on your SmartCar? Extended Warranty

Anyone driven 24K miles yet? Anyone purchase the extended warranty? My SmartCar has arrived. I'll be picking it up next Wed. The only thing…

Started by lee ke

2 Jun 8
Reply by Francine C Alfano-DeCasien

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos