smart talk (675)

Featured Discussions

smart electric drive could be first EV with battery lease in the US

In an interview with Autoblog, Smart USA General Manager Tracey Matura, stated the smart electric drive may be the first electric vehicle i…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

$5.00 per gallon gas on the way

Saw this on CBS news, ex oil exec says 5.00 per gallon gas by 2012, article here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/29/earlyshow/main7

Started by steve campbellLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Save the gas ..

Thinking about switching to an electric car?  Read this:     Car buffs thinking of changing cars, read this. Just for your information.…

Started by Ray Lopez

1 Sep 3
Reply by Dennis Burszan

Selling my smart (named The Professor)

2009 smart passion cabriolet      $2990 Blue and Silver, 2-door, 1 liter, 70 HP 3-Cylinder gas engine with a 5-speed automated manual trans…

Started by Itasca Mark

3 Apr 17
Reply by George Oller

smart USA and the future of the fortwo?

Where is smart USA, the site owners? Still showing the Roadshow thread from 2016, no updates on the cancellation of gas smarts for the USA…

Started by jwight

2 Apr 15
Reply by james g

SCOA

I have left SCOA due to left wing NAZI moderators, the MN guy here knows who he is. I would be banned for life if I posted this on SCOA. He…

Started by james g

1 Apr 5
Reply by George Oller

2016 Fuel Tank Capacity Problems

Add me to the list I have a 2016 smart prime with fuel tank capacity problems. I can let my car get down to .7 of a gallon remaining in the…

Started by Nance

1 Mar 10
Reply by Lloyd Easton

I finally just did it.

After thinking about trading my 2014 Brabus in on a new model, I finally did it.  I purchased my new 2016 Edition #1 from Smart Center of B…

Started by Rob Fozney

0 Jan 12

I'm getting my 4th smart!

I'm getting my 4th smart! An Edition #1. I've had my eye and interest on this model since they came out. I'm going to miss my 2015 Brabus.…

Started by Rob Fozney

2 Jan 10
Reply by Rob Fozney

Driver's side seat belt needs replacing

I had an issue with the driver's side buckle malfunctioning.  The belt would not snap into the buckle.  Boris at Smart Madness suggested I…

Started by Carol Thompson

1 Jan 3
Reply by GasHog

2016 Smart fortwo fuel gauge

I have a new 2016smart, when the gauge shows I am down to my last 1.3 gallons of gas, I refuel the car, but I can only put 5.7-5.9 gallons…

Started by Angela Fink

56 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Nance

??

Is anybody out there?

Started by Kathy & Gary Graves

3 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Smart Car Dan

RSS

find a

smart center

go