smart talk (662)

Featured Discussions

smart electric drive could be first EV with battery lease in the US

In an interview with Autoblog, Smart USA General Manager Tracey Matura, stated the smart electric drive may be the first electric vehicle i…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

$5.00 per gallon gas on the way

Saw this on CBS news, ex oil exec says 5.00 per gallon gas by 2012, article here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/29/earlyshow/main7

Started by steve campbellLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2016 Fuel gauge

Does anybody have the same problem with their gas gauge I drive about 15 miles and my level drops 1 bar and continues until about a 1/2 tan…

Started by Kip Krause

4 Apr 8
Reply by Kip Krause

smart move

smart move.

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Mar 29

sattelite radio

I am waiting for the 2017 cabriolet to go on the market here in Washington. I do not understand why I cannot get a satellite radio or a bac…

Started by Pam O

4 Mar 8
Reply by jwight

cabrio Updates

Let the sunshine in — sign up for the latest updates on the 2017 cabrio: Photo by: autoblog https://www.instagram.com/p/BAy_6iEI5Th/?tagge

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Mar 3

2016 Smart fortwo fuel gauge

I have a new 2016smart, when the gauge shows I am down to my last 1.3 gallons of gas, I refuel the car, but I can only put 5.7-5.9 gallons…

Started by Angela Fink

48 Mar 3
Reply by Luke

2016 Fuel Tank Capacity Problems

Add me to the list I have a 2016 smart prime with fuel tank capacity problems. I can let my car get down to .7 of a gallon remaining in the…

Started by Nance

0 Feb 25

2016 ForTwo smartphone cradle question

Hoping this is something that someone from Smart can chime in on.  I've heard rumor that there's  supposedly a smartphone cradle in the wor…

Started by Ryan

7 Feb 23
Reply by Ashlee E. Weeks

2016 "face" on the steering wheel

2016 owners, got any idea? I think it displays volume. Although, Smart Rep says it should be a function of the telephone feature. I am not…

Started by Lloyd Easton

6 Feb 23
Reply by Ashlee E. Weeks

Who We Are

Drive with us down memory lane this week as we revisit over 20 years of passion-fueled innovation.

Started by sUSAi Admin

4 Feb 22
Reply by sUSAi Admin

smart Thinking

smart is not just a name — it's an approach. Over the next week, we'll give you an inside look at the innovative thinking that goes into ev…

Started by sUSAi Admin

12 Feb 12
Reply by Ryan

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos