buzz on the street (451)

Featured Discussions

smart CEO Annette Winkler: The World Needs This Car

I agree. I was also surprised to read about the state of the brand in 2010. I am thankful we're still here.  http://www.motortrend.com/fea

Started by Eric Angeloro - smart USALatest Reply

Upcoming Special Edition

Are you ready for some limited editions?! We're unveiling two limited edition smarts and the first one is the citybeam. The citybeam is dec…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

Are You Electricurious?

Say hello to the smart electric drive. It's the fun little electric car that keeps the sparks flying. Are you a match for the smart EV? Is…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are You Electricurious?

Say hello to the smart electric drive. It's the fun little electric car that keeps the sparks flying. Are you a match for the smart EV? Is…

Started by sUSAi Admin

43 Aug 4
Reply by Reed Lewis

smart Roadshow Launches This Weekend in NY Metro

smart Roadshow kicks off this weekend in the New York Metro area. Take a test drive of the all-new fortwo and automatically recieve a $20 m…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jun 13

smart's 2016 fortwo Makes its TV Debut

We're excited to announced that the 2016 fortwo will be rolling onto to a TV screen near you. Starting this month, smart will appear in a s…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 May 25
Reply by Ashlee E. Weeks

2017 smart BRABUS at Bejing Motor Show

The 2017 smart Brabus was recently unveiled at the 2016 Beijing Motor Show. With a power boost for both the fortwo and the forfour, the upg…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 May 11
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

car2go Featured in The New Yorker

Owning a car in New York City is not for the faint of heart — but smart isn’t just any car. The New Yorker’s Daniel Wenger wrote about disc…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 May 10

Road to Coachella

We gave a few Coachella attendees a lift in smart's 2017 cabrio. Here are a few shots from the road to Coachella.

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Apr 22

smart CEO Annette Winkler: The World Needs This Car

I agree. I was also surprised to read about the state of the brand in 2010. I am thankful we're still here.  http://www.motortrend.com/fea

Started by Eric Angeloro - smart USA

16 Apr 13
Reply by Tom Lee Mullins

Introducing: the 2016 smart sixbysix

Urban farming is about to get some serious street cred. Introducing the smart sixbysix, the one-ton hauler hitting dealerships in fall of 2…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 Apr 13
Reply by Tom Lee Mullins

6-Wheeled smartruck

Are you a truck turned smart owner? According to Jalopnik, you no longer have to compromise. The website discovered a six-wheeled, three-ax…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Mar 14

c453 Safety Story

The bad news: a Utah-based smart owner was involved in an accident. The good news: the driver was fine, thanks to smart's top notch safety…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Mar 14

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by