buzz on the street (421)

Featured Discussions

smart CEO Annette Winkler: The World Needs This Car

I agree. I was also surprised to read about the state of the brand in 2010. I am thankful we're still here.  http://www.motortrend.com/fea

Started by Eric Angeloro - smart USALatest Reply

Upcoming Special Edition

Are you ready for some limited editions?! We're unveiling two limited edition smarts and the first one is the citybeam. The citybeam is dec…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

Are You Electricurious?

Say hello to the smart electric drive. It's the fun little electric car that keeps the sparks flying. Are you a match for the smart EV? Is…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oregon Loves smart!

Oregon loves smart! So much, in fact, that it has been dubbed the smart car state by Popular Mechanics. The magazine gathered registration…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 on Tuesday

car2go Hits Queens

Great news, New Yorkers: now you don't have to spend an hour on the train knowing a car could get you from Brooklyn to Queens in 15 minutes…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 on Monday

Meet the new smart fortwo cabrio

Breaking news! smart international has just released details on the much-anticipated, all-new smart fortwo cabriolet. The model will have i…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Aug 28

453 adjustable steering wheel?

The European 453s appear to have an option for an adjustable steering wheel. The feedback from a couple of smart center reps after their re…

Started by jwight

0 Aug 28

Inside smartville's Production of the C453

smart magazine gave us an exclusive look at smartville's production of the all-new fortwo. Join us on the "tour" to meet the smartville fam…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Aug 26

453 smart fortwo configurator

The smart Canada site has its configurator up and running: http://www.thesmart.ca/ca/en/index/smart-fortwo-453.html#?showme.ccindex=0 When…

Started by jwight

2 Aug 25
Reply by jwight

Road Trippin' With Range

Another electric drive owner has put their range to the road trip test. Blogger ElectraGirl had a free weekend to leisurely explore, so she…

Started by sUSAi Admin

9 Aug 15
Reply by Larry Butler

C453 Cabrio Spotted

Spotted! A C453 cabrio out for a rainy day test run. Spy shots of our newest model type have been circulating on the internet. While comple…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 Aug 12
Reply by John Dow

Upcoming Special Edition

Are you ready for some limited editions?! We're unveiling two limited edition smarts and the first one is the citybeam. The citybeam is dec…

Started by sUSAi Admin

17 Aug 12
Reply by John Dow

Phili Reserves Spots For EVs

Philly is best known for its cheese steaks, but soon it might be synonymous with another treat: reserved electric vehicle parking. Under a…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Aug 3

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.