buzz on the street (429)

Featured Discussions

smart CEO Annette Winkler: The World Needs This Car

I agree. I was also surprised to read about the state of the brand in 2010. I am thankful we're still here.

Started by Eric Angeloro - smart USALatest Reply

Upcoming Special Edition

Are you ready for some limited editions?! We're unveiling two limited edition smarts and the first one is the citybeam. The citybeam is dec…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

Are You Electricurious?

Say hello to the smart electric drive. It's the fun little electric car that keeps the sparks flying. Are you a match for the smart EV? Is…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All-New smart fortwo cabrio at Frankfurt Motor Show

The new smart fortwo cabrio made its international debut at the Frankfurt Auto Show earlier this month. The model is expected to hit the US…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Sep 30

2016 smart fortwo intro events?

For those of us not in the cities holding the drive events, what's the plan?  I had to bug my nearest smart center to discover they actuall…

Started by jwight

3 Sep 29
Reply by Kamaal

7 Questions For car2go's CEO

The Washington Post sat down with car2go's CEO Paul DeLong to discuss the latest and greatest in car-sharing updates. There was plenty to b…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Sep 18

453 smart fortwo info is live...

...on the smart USA website.

Started by jwight

0 Sep 18

smart tour 2015 - First Stop: NYC

smart's all-new fortwo is here and we want to celebrate with you. Prepare for smart tour 2015: a multi-city event to give fans the first ch…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Sep 10

car2go Expands To Nashville

Nashville, car sharing is heading your way! car2go has announced that they will be launching in Music City next year. Nashville's fleet wil…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Sep 10

453 smart tour event schedule

This was posted on SCoA: Brooklyn NY 19 September Only Boston MA 26 September & 27 September Washington DC 3 October & 4 Octob…

Started by jwight

0 Sep 9

Electric Vehicle Education Needed To Change Attitudes

A recent study by Daimler examined consumer attitudes towards electric cars in Germany. Dubbed eMERGE, the study loaned 146 electric drives…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Sep 8

Oregon Loves smart!

Oregon loves smart! So much, in fact, that it has been dubbed the smart car state by Popular Mechanics. The magazine gathered registration…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Sep 1

car2go Hits Queens

Great news, New Yorkers: now you don't have to spend an hour on the train knowing a car could get you from Brooklyn to Queens in 15 minutes…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Aug 31

find a

smart center

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service