buzz on the street (331)

Featured Discussions

smart CEO Annette Winkler: The World Needs This Car

I agree. I was also surprised to read about the state of the brand in 2010. I am thankful we're still here.  http://www.motortrend.com/fea

Started by Eric Angeloro - smart USALatest Reply

Upcoming Special Edition

Are you ready for some limited editions?! We're unveiling two limited edition smarts and the first one is the citybeam. The citybeam is dec…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

Are You Electricurious?

Say hello to the smart electric drive. It's the fun little electric car that keeps the sparks flying. Are you a match for the smart EV? Is…

Started by sUSAi AdminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turbo engine in the 453 for US market?

Did I read the scoop correctly that the US Market is getting the Turbo engine in the 453?

Started by Roy Pitts

2 12 hours ago
Reply by sUSAi Admin

smart eBike is coming

eBike is coming to 5 markets (North Olmsted, OH slated to be #5 not mentioned in the article). http://sustainablog.org/2014/01/smart-bicycl

Started by Eric Angeloro - smart USA

16 Sep 7
Reply by Sherri

Virginia smart car Parking Gets Props

Good ol' Virginia, keeping us on our toes. A local smart owner caused quite a stir when he parked his vehicle sideways on a residential str…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Sep 5
Reply by sUSAi Admin

smart CEO Annette Winkler: The World Needs This Car

I agree. I was also surprised to read about the state of the brand in 2010. I am thankful we're still here.  http://www.motortrend.com/fea

Started by Eric Angeloro - smart USA

4 Aug 31
Reply by Kamaal

Yo, San Francisco! Are You Electricurious?

You might have already heard the buzz, but smart's electric drive caused quite a stir in San Francisco one week ago. For one day only, smar…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Aug 28

smart Grid: The Next Big Thing in Charging?

Ever wish you could charge your car anytime, anywhere? That wish might become reality sooner than you think. Eight auto manufacturers have…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Aug 27

smart electric drive Makes List of Top 7 Most Affordable Electric Vehicles

In case you missed it: Autos Cheat Sheet recently gave the electric drive the #1 spot on their list of the most affordable electric vehicle…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Aug 25
Reply by George Oller

British Scientists Use electric drives to Measure Air Pollution

The greenest of smart cars just got even greener. British scientists are using smart electric drives to monitor air pollution levels in Lon…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Aug 22

British Scientists Use Electric Vehicles to Measure Air Pollution

The greenest of smart cars just got even greener. British scientists are using smart electric drives to monitor air pollution levels in Lon…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Aug 22

Chicago Launches 'Drive Electric Chicago' Website

Calling all Chi-town electric drive owners: according to Mayor Rahm Emanuel, you are all model citizens. Emanuel loves electric vehicles so…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Aug 20
Reply by sUSAi Admin

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos