buzz on the street (350)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rear tires and wheels

The top of the rear tires on my Smart lean in about 6 degree. Is this a normal thing? It seems to me this would cause uneven tire wear. My…

Started by Dan LaFountain

3 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

Support American Heart & Win a 2009 Custom Red Convertible Smart Car!

Join Smart Center Las Vegas & Towbin Automotive in the fight against heart disease and stroke in by donating $50 to benefit the America…

Started by Michelle Webster

0 Apr 1, 2009

Smart imports may end !!!

The Penske Automotive Group,Inc,which is the national importer and distributor of Smart in the USA is in serious financial difficulty...Its…

Started by Robert Stout

29 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Robert Stout

Extended Warrenty

I have 6000 miles on my car which means I have less than 4000 to think about an extended warrenty. The dealer showed me what they have to o…

Started by monique craig

0 Mar 29, 2009

Consumer Reports says WHAT!?!

I don't want to spoil anybody's day but I think that Consumer Reports got it horribly, totally wrong. See for yourself: First find the pic…

Started by Dariusz

14 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Robert Stout

Toyota iQ comparison reviews

The UK publication/web site Auto Express has reviews of the Toyota iQ against its (European) competition, including the smart. Overview: h…

Started by Alan Perry

10 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by toes

fortwo+2, four door smart coming to USA?

This is an interesting blog I found on the internet. It claims smart will be bringing a 4 door to the US market. Not what I have heard on o…

Started by Ron Stock

0 Mar 26, 2009

Extended Warranty

I am in the process of purchasing a smart car. Should I purchase an extended warranty?

Started by Bill Meyers

4 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Jay Potter

Adopt an Orphan!

smartUSA still doesn't allow the dealers to advetise but the current economy has resulted in a bunch of orphans looking for good homes. You…

Started by Jim Yedor

2 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by michael

resale

When I ordered my smart they were selling on the net for about 24000.00. I went searching for used ones and found two in a car lot in River…

Started by Don Jorgensen

6 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Jim Yedor

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos