buzz on the street (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AUTOMATIC Adapitive transmission

after 72 miles, the lesson learned is there are 3 (maybe 4) transmissions in the smart 4two. Nothing to fear!!!! Little old lady for Pasade…

Started by Carl

5 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by grwhitaker

Increase your gas mileage "SMART"

I may be knocked down, but I'm not down for the count Posted by Richard Jokela on December 7, 2008 at 12:26am I was excited to be part of…

Started by Richard Jokela

0 Dec 7, 2008

Smart featured on NBC Nightly News

I was pleased to see our smart cars were the lead story on the NBC Nightly News last night! NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams reported…

Started by GasHog

6 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Craig S.

Yellow colour discontinued

I have mixed feelings about Smart not producing the yellow (my colour). Firstly, I think it is the safest colour as it can be spotted a mil…

Started by MDB

9 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by MDB

Spare Tire.

I have found that you can buy a spoked front wheel ( not matching to original), and a replacement front tire to use for a spare , mounted,…

Started by Tim Turek

5 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by JIM AND JACKIE LINTON

Odd DDE Response

I'm in Dayton, OH, and I believe my res no. is 1352, made on 9/14/07. It started giving me dates of 8/2009 - 10/2009, moved up a few times…

Started by Dennis Fisher

8 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Todd Blackley

EPA Decal/Delays some Smarts

I just spoke with the dealer in my area to get a update on my delivery. Has moved up from 12-30-08 to 01-09-09. He said they ran into a sma…

Started by Chris Clark

7 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Chris Clark

smart officially announces 2009 smart fortwo BRABUS coupe and cabriolet

http://forum.smartcar451.com/forum2/404.html Aaron Lephart

Started by Aaron Lephart

0 Nov 20, 2008

Delays in delivering the 09 Smarts

I read on the other Smart website the delay in delivery of the 09s is that a required EPA sticker was not put on the car before they arrive…

Started by Marty

0 Nov 15, 2008

Accidents by gaulkers

I think I just witnessed an fender bender in a lane next to me because the guy was gaulking at my SMART(Einstein). I did not realize it unt…

Started by Shaun

7 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Zipp2001

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos