buzz on the street (332)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chopper chops hummers for smart cars

The Tobin Dodge dealer The Chopper is dumping his Hummer dealer to become the owner of the newest smart center in Las Vegas http://consume…

Started by Andrew

7 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Nancy & Gary

Modification for even better mileage?

Talked to someone this morning who said there was a modification for the Smart that would improve its mileage up to 53 miles a gallon. Has…

Started by Brenda

5 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Dariusz

Reserve Fuel Indicator

I just picked up my Smart last Thursday and have been going through the Owner's Manual very closely. For the most part it is understandable…

Started by Ron M

8 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Tommy Wong

2009 models

Well, I've only been on the reservation list for 1 week so I assume that I will be receiving a 2009 model passion instead of 2008. Any rumo…

Started by Lorri

45 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by John17

Is smart passion the same as smart 451 in Europe

Want to order rims from UK, need to make sure we are talking about the same car. Thank you for your clarification

Started by Kenny Lin

5 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Mike T

Help? Where do I put in my reservation #?

Hi, I was told I could put in my reservation number someplace and find out when my car will arrive...? Where do I put it in?

Started by hairtamer

1 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Jim Yedor

New England smart owners gathering!

OPEN YOUR MIND “We’ve opened our mind to smart now lets open our mind and hearts to sharing” This is only the beginning of what the futur…

Started by Janet Doe

1 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Karl A Roth

Smart comes out ahead of rest

Check out this link to see how the fortwo comes out in cost efficiency against the Yaris, Fit, Prius, Civic and other gas and hybrid cars.…

Started by sticky

9 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Dariusz

Front Page of the Local Paper

While some of the facts were wrongly reported (I'm 6' 7" for instance) this appeared on the front page of our local paper. With four in thi…

Started by L Kern

0 Aug 16, 2008

Smart's tiny proportions defy expectations

Smart's tiny proportions defy expectations While the smart fortwo is inexpensive, flexible and fuel efficient, surprisingly it's not the mo…

Started by Boomer's Rock

2 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Dariusz

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos