buzz on the street (394)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Musical Cars: How car2gos Reach All Neighborhoods In Need

Ever wonder how your local car2go smarts get magically redistributed in your neighborhood? Surprisingly, it's not magic. If a fleet of driv…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jan 21

smart CEO Annette Winkler: The World Needs This Car

I agree. I was also surprised to read about the state of the brand in 2010. I am thankful we're still here.  http://www.motortrend.com/fea

Started by Eric Angeloro - smart USA

12 Jan 20
Reply by sUSAi Admin

smart Tops Sales Trends For 2014

2014 was a big year for smart, especially when it came to sales. Car and Driver released a data report this week that showcases how smarts…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 Jan 16
Reply by sUSAi Admin

6ft Challenge Recap

One of the most common questions we hear from non-owners is, "Can I really fit in a smart?" It's one thing to reassure people that they wil…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Jan 14
Reply by sUSAi Admin

One Automotive Writer Explains Why He Drives A smart

Automotive journalists are a discerning bunch, especially when it comes to their own cars. One Chicago Tribune writer is defying muscle car…

Started by sUSAi Admin

7 Jan 7
Reply by spicejax

Wireless charging for your smart ED?

Photo By STEVE MARCUS/REUTERS A WiTricity wireless car charger is shown under an electric car during the 2015 International Consumer Electr…

Started by jwight

0 Jan 7

MBUSA is moving its headquarters to Atlanta

DETROIT (Reuters) - Mercedes-Benz will move its U.S. headquarters to Atlanta from northern New Jersey, affecting about 1,000 employees, the…

Started by jwight

1 Jan 7
Reply by sUSAi Admin

smart Owner Wins Year-Long Parking Fine Battle

It should come as no surprise that smart owners, as a group, hold strong convictions. That's probably why one UK smart owner fought a parki…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Jan 2
Reply by jwight

car2go Is Now The World's Largest Car Sharing Service!

car2go is taking over! The company recently announced that they had signed their 1 millionth member, making them the largest car sharing se…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Dec 30, 2014

Daimler Confirms C453 electric

Daimler announced their intentions to offer an electric version of the C453, set to hit European markets in 2016. The confirmation came sho…

Started by sUSAi Admin

4 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by sUSAi Admin

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos