nuts and bolts (672)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rear window Lift Struts

Hey everone!!  In the event you find yourself needing to replace the rear window struts and want to save a bundle....... go to www.liftsupp

Started by Steve

0 Oct 21

Tie down in trailer ??

Will be purchasing a Smart shortly to haul in cargo trailer behind MHome. Are there any tie downs on Smart ? Any suggestions helpful. Thank…

Started by Ray Lopez

2 Sep 18
Reply by Ray Lopez

BATTERY

I went to have my baby and came back to find my Smart dead So I jumped it off and it  still can't seem to stay alive Tried driving it to ch…

Started by SMARTY

0 Sep 18

How do I get access to the positive terminal post of a smart Fortwo 2016?

The battery of my smart Fortwo 2016 has a red plastic cover over the positive terminal post.  This makes it impossible to jump or be jumped…

Started by Chas. J. Owens IV

6 Aug 21
Reply by Derek Sweeney

smart's Cross Connect App Recap

If it exists, there’s an app for it. Case in point: smart cross connect, a bespoke app for the 2016 smart fortwo coupe. The app maximizes t…

Started by sUSAi Admin

31 Jul 9
Reply by Art Whittaker

Seat belt connection (wires) are fraying through from rubbing againt metal seat belt part

I noticed that on the passenger side seat belt that the part connecting the belt to the floor assembly consisted of various wires and they…

Started by Steve Haydon

2 Jul 8
Reply by Ben C Sawbridge

Plastic film falling off body panel

I never waxed my 2009 red passion, but I have gone to infrequent car waxes...I found a clear plastic film falling off my right rear body pa…

Started by Robert Stout

13 Jun 3
Reply by Robert Stout

2017 cabrio Color Options

Paint it black. Or red. Or yellow. With more color selections than ever, the 2016 smart fortwo coupe and 2017 smart cabriolet let owners st…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 May 21
Reply by Smart Car Dan

Blue Panels for sale

I just had to replace all the panels on my blue 2008 pasion. My son wrecked the front end so the lower part of the grill is gone and the bo…

Started by Jack and Laura Clark

0 May 19

What's New: The 2017 versus 2016 cabrio fortwo

Wondering what’s about to change inside the smart cabriolet? Here’s a handy overview. The 2017 smart fortwo cabriolet gives owners choice w…

Started by sUSAi Admin

5 May 18
Reply by jwight

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos