nuts and bolts (674)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Warped Head

I will provide more details later, but right now I'm interested in finding out how common warped heads are on Smarts. I think I'm being tak…

Started by Serena C Flannery

1 May 13
Reply by jwight

Won't get in Gear

My smart has started doing this thing where it won't go in gear, usually when I first start it, and go to put it in gear, the only things t…

Started by Jeremy

29 Apr 17
Reply by smartideas

Battery connections

I think Smart should extend the plus & minus battery connections to under the front hood. It would make those rare times when either yo…

Started by Kathy & Gary Graves

1 Jan 17
Reply by Smart Car Dan

Three bars of "Death" experieces

Hello! I've just come off my second time in three months dealing with having the three bars of death come up while driving my Smart down…

Started by Mel

1 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Doug

Rear window Lift Struts

Hey everone!!  In the event you find yourself needing to replace the rear window struts and want to save a bundle....... go to www.liftsupp

Started by Steve

0 Oct 21, 2016

Tie down in trailer ??

Will be purchasing a Smart shortly to haul in cargo trailer behind MHome. Are there any tie downs on Smart ? Any suggestions helpful. Thank…

Started by Ray Lopez

2 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Ray Lopez

BATTERY

I went to have my baby and came back to find my Smart dead So I jumped it off and it  still can't seem to stay alive Tried driving it to ch…

Started by SMARTY

0 Sep 18, 2016

How do I get access to the positive terminal post of a smart Fortwo 2016?

The battery of my smart Fortwo 2016 has a red plastic cover over the positive terminal post.  This makes it impossible to jump or be jumped…

Started by Chas. J. Owens IV

6 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Derek Sweeney

smart's Cross Connect App Recap

If it exists, there’s an app for it. Case in point: smart cross connect, a bespoke app for the 2016 smart fortwo coupe. The app maximizes t…

Started by sUSAi Admin

31 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Art Whittaker

Seat belt connection (wires) are fraying through from rubbing againt metal seat belt part

I noticed that on the passenger side seat belt that the part connecting the belt to the floor assembly consisted of various wires and they…

Started by Steve Haydon

2 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Ben C Sawbridge

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos