nuts and bolts (648)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AC Fan went out on my Smart

The AC fan wnt out on my Smart. I can not survive in South Georgia without AC. I have had the fuses checked. I can feel cool air trying to…

Started by Mary Ann

3 Aug 21
Reply by Reed Lewis

Power Steering - Yay or Nay?

One forum topic that recently caught our eye was a debate on the necessity of power steering. A user on both smart car of America and Reddi…

Started by sUSAi Admin

7 Aug 9
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

heated seat indicator light stays on

2008 Passion heated seat driver's side dashboard control light won't go out even if ignition key off and fuse pulled.  Nearest smart center…

Started by Phil Allen

0 Jul 25

smart car KEYFOB REPLACEMENT PART - PLASTIC SHELL + RUBBER PAD - 451 MODEL

Time to give your worn out Key Fob and update?Make your old key look and feel like new again with this replacement keyfob shell and rubber…

Started by Smart Madness

0 Jul 7

Valve train clatter?

Have a 2009 Passion coupe with only about 250 miles (purchased 8 days ago.) Have noticed after running 55 to 60 MPH for 30 to 45 minutes, w…

Started by Larry Schroth

13 Jul 7
Reply by Scott Ross

smart car Service Packages!

Most of us daily drive / commute our smarties and we all know that he best thing to keep our vehicle running strong is to make sure that yo…

Started by Smart Madness

1 Jun 27
Reply by Smart Madness

Smart stopped running while driving

Last night I was driving my 2009 Smart Passion on a busy 40 MPH highway and while I was coming up to a stop light, I started to use the bre…

Started by Mel

2 Jun 27
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Any non-MB servicing recommendations for NYC?

My wife will soon be driving our smart car to Georgia, and we wanted the car inspected and serviced before she leaves. It seems that having…

Started by Giovanni Garcia-Fenech

0 Jun 25

Tire Bag/ Tote - Standard - Black/ Red (Set of 4)

Storing your extra set of wheels and tires for the season?Keep them protected and clean with this Tire/ Wheel Tote Set. This listing is for…

Started by Smart Madness

0 Jun 20

Tips For Polishing Your smart

Greetings Insiders! With the weather warming up, we've noticed quite a few questions surfacing on smart forums about the best practices for…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Jun 18
Reply by Smart Madness

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos