nuts and bolts (654)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why no adjustable steering wheel for US 453s?

The rest of the world has the option of a height adjustable steering wheel with the comfort package but for some reason that isn't offered…

Started by jwight

4 Nov 3
Reply by jwight

I have been a smart fan from the very beginning. I was on the original waiting list for my 2008 Smart. I love this car. Never had a probl…

Started by Mark

4 Nov 2
Reply by Kamaal

smart ED web app dead?

My car hasn't been able to sync with the web app for 18 days now. I can connect and log in fine. It has old stagnant info and tells me eith…

Started by Jonathan Gourd

7 May 10
Reply by Jonathan Gourd

Plastic film falling off body panel

I never waxed my 2009 red passion, but I have gone to infrequent car waxes...I found a clear plastic film falling off my right rear body pa…

Started by Robert Stout

8 May 1
Reply by Robert Stout

Cabriolet wind noise

Aloha, My 2009 Cabrio seems to have become VERY noisy...with the top and windows closed! It really nearly drowns out the (non stock) stereo…

Started by Beachbum

0 Apr 29

Accelerator Pedal Stops Working

Anybody had this problem?  You are driving along and suddenly you start slowing down.  You mash the accelerator and nothing happens but the…

Started by Ernie Rains

16 Mar 30
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Towing Smart Car

Could anyone who towes their smart car on all four wheels let me know how they are doing it and if they are having any problems with the ca…

Started by Ken Treat

23 Mar 8
Reply by Ron H

Shop Service Manual

I am looking for a Shop Service Manual for my 2008 smart fortwo passion cabriolet.  Anyone know where to find one?  smart center recommende…

Started by Dr Dimento

3 Feb 11
Reply by Dr Dimento

Question. Who makes the Engine in the Fortwo in 2012?

We were on a run and we were discussing the Engine. I said we had a Mercedes gas engine other owner said it was a Misabeshi which engine do…

Started by Kathleen Manoff

1 Jan 26
Reply by jwight

Interior temp sensor

To answer the question from Mark in the Newbie Group: "The interior temperature is measured by an integral interior temperature sensor loca…

Started by jwight

1 Jan 9
Reply by sUSAi Admin

find a

smart center

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service