nuts and bolts (649)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any non-MB servicing recommendations for NYC?

My wife will soon be driving our smart car to Georgia, and we wanted the car inspected and serviced before she leaves. It seems that having…

Started by Giovanni Garcia-Fenech

0 Jun 25

Tire Bag/ Tote - Standard - Black/ Red (Set of 4)

Storing your extra set of wheels and tires for the season?Keep them protected and clean with this Tire/ Wheel Tote Set. This listing is for…

Started by Smart Madness

0 Jun 20

Tips For Polishing Your smart

Greetings Insiders! With the weather warming up, we've noticed quite a few questions surfacing on smart forums about the best practices for…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Jun 18
Reply by Smart Madness

I think my clocks are possessed!

I have a 2012 Passion Coupe with the multimedia navigation and the dashboard gauges, so I have three clocks in the car. The navigation cl…

Started by Cherie Braun

1 Jun 4
Reply by sUSAi Admin

retractable sun shade

Has anyone had a problem with their sliding sun shade on their Passion?

Started by Gutguy

7 Jun 3
Reply by Donald Pastore

Sunshade fastening?

After only 5+ years in the Houston heat, one side of my sunshade seems to be separating from the roof.  Of the five screws, only two seem t…

Started by seadave

1 May 29
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Devices Compatible With smart electric drive's Vehicle Homepage

Many people have made the transition from being electricurious to full-fledged electric drive owners. With this new batch of drivers on the…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 May 29

cooling fan not operating

Aloha, Today I noticed my engine temp unusually high (230), and it does not sound like the fan is cycling. I did not have time to really i…

Started by Beachbum

7 May 24
Reply by Larry Butler

Plastic film falling off body panel

I never waxed my 2009 red passion, but I have gone to infrequent car waxes...I found a clear plastic film falling off my right rear body pa…

Started by Robert Stout

7 May 20
Reply by michael lackey

*Phone System Down!* 5/20/2014

Currently our phone provider is experiencing technical problems so we are unable to answer phone calls at the moment. Our email is working,…

Started by Smart Madness

1 May 20
Reply by Smart Madness

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos