nuts and bolts (648)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tire Bag/ Tote - Standard - Black/ Red (Set of 4)

Storing your extra set of wheels and tires for the season?Keep them protected and clean with this Tire/ Wheel Tote Set. This listing is for…

Started by Smart Madness

0 Jun 20

Tips For Polishing Your smart

Greetings Insiders! With the weather warming up, we've noticed quite a few questions surfacing on smart forums about the best practices for…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Jun 18
Reply by Smart Madness

I think my clocks are possessed!

I have a 2012 Passion Coupe with the multimedia navigation and the dashboard gauges, so I have three clocks in the car. The navigation cl…

Started by Cherie Braun

1 Jun 4
Reply by sUSAi Admin

retractable sun shade

Has anyone had a problem with their sliding sun shade on their Passion?

Started by Gutguy

7 Jun 3
Reply by Donald Pastore

Sunshade fastening?

After only 5+ years in the Houston heat, one side of my sunshade seems to be separating from the roof.  Of the five screws, only two seem t…

Started by seadave

1 May 29
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Devices Compatible With smart electric drive's Vehicle Homepage

Many people have made the transition from being electricurious to full-fledged electric drive owners. With this new batch of drivers on the…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 May 29

cooling fan not operating

Aloha, Today I noticed my engine temp unusually high (230), and it does not sound like the fan is cycling. I did not have time to really i…

Started by Beachbum

7 May 24
Reply by Larry Butler

Plastic film falling off body panel

I never waxed my 2009 red passion, but I have gone to infrequent car waxes...I found a clear plastic film falling off my right rear body pa…

Started by Robert Stout

7 May 20
Reply by michael lackey

*Phone System Down!* 5/20/2014

Currently our phone provider is experiencing technical problems so we are unable to answer phone calls at the moment. Our email is working,…

Started by Smart Madness

1 May 20
Reply by Smart Madness

Tire Blowouts

Hi AllHas anyone any experience of blowouts!I put 4 new tyres on the car in March '14 (5 weeks ago) and now have had two blowouts on the Me…

Started by Enda McGovern

8 May 5
Reply by Doug Daniel

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos