nuts and bolts (669)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

smart proxy fortwo's Removable Subwoofer

smart's proxy fortwo is designed for drivers who don't want to compromise between storage and stereo. The custom-designed JBL subwoofer can…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 Apr 6
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

Timed charging

Is it possible to automatically start and stop the charging of the Smart Electric, based on time of day?

Started by Jack Fuller

1 Mar 29
Reply by Chas. J. Owens IV

Towing a Smart

My wife and I are in the market for a car to tow behind our motorhome. Many folks in online motorhome forums are happy towing Smarts. I che…

Started by Ward Simmons

5 Mar 8
Reply by Ward Simmons

Roof top coat paint bubbled up and peeled

Hi I have 2010 smart car for 2 80ooo miles. Roof paint is peeled away it started 2yrs ago. Should I replace entire roof or just wrap or p…

Started by Milica B

0 Feb 13

Cross Connect App Now Available For iOS

We are pleased to announce that smart's cross connect app is now available for download via iTunes. The app is completely free and puts the…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Jan 29
Reply by Luke

Keep fog lights on with a 2016?

As the title states.  Is there any pattern of things to do to get the fog lights to automatically turn on as long as the low beams are on?…

Started by Ryan

2 Jan 26
Reply by Ryan

smart ED web app dead?

My car hasn't been able to sync with the web app for 18 days now. I can connect and log in fine. It has old stagnant info and tells me eith…

Started by Jonathan Gourd

14 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Mark Williams

Why no adjustable steering wheel for US 453s?

The rest of the world has the option of a height adjustable steering wheel with the comfort package but for some reason that isn't offered…

Started by jwight

4 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by jwight

tRANSMISSION ISSUE

I have been a smart fan from the very beginning. I was on the original waiting list for my 2008 Smart. I love this car. Never had a probl…

Started by Mark

4 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Kamaal

Cabriolet wind noise

Aloha, My 2009 Cabrio seems to have become VERY noisy...with the top and windows closed! It really nearly drowns out the (non stock) stereo…

Started by Beachbum

0 Apr 29, 2015

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by