nuts and bolts (645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Collision Repair in California: SMART MADNESS Can Help!

Have you been involved in a fender bender? Are you in Southern California? If you answered yes to the above don't worry! We can help!SMART…

Started by MADNESS Kevin

3 Mar 12
Reply by MADNESS Kevin

It's time to Spring forward!

It’s finally here. Time to change your clock that is. Here's a friendly reminder of just how to reset your smart’s clock: Press and hold th…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Mar 9

Smart Car Servicing in Honolulu

Does anyone know of a qualified Smart Car service center, or mechanic, in Honolulu, that can do a simple tuneup on my Smart ForTwo? I have…

Started by David Rezachek

2 Feb 28
Reply by Beachbum

2008 fortwo passion spark plug replacement part number suggestions

I am looking for suggestions one what brand/part number to use to replace the three spark plugs in my 2008 smart fortwo passion. It is the…

Started by Jeff J

3 Feb 12
Reply by jwight

Keys

Not really wanting to spend 300 bucks for a key to leave in the switch when I am in Toad Mode, can anyone tell me if I can just purchase…

Started by Fred Stump

0 Feb 11

external state of charge indicator?

Hi,  I recently purchased a MY14 Smart EV. I share 10 chargers with 40 other EV drivers at my workplace and we have a neighborly etiquette…

Started by Yilise Lin

1 Feb 8
Reply by Wallace Rumbarger

no reverse or drive

can anyone help, sometimes it wont go in R or D, then i shut it off and it wont start so i have to wait for 5-10 min and it starts, i had t…

Started by denise fred olderr

3 Jan 29
Reply by denise fred olderr

My Engine Hates the Cold and My Dealer Won't Fix It!

Story time! I've long been a fan of smart. From the first time I laid eyes on one, I fell in love. I think I was the only teenager in the w…

Started by Neonspinnazz

4 Jan 28
Reply by Neonspinnazz

help....i cannot get into reverse or park. my friend said hers did that and it was a recall.

Started by Chris Collins

2 Jan 26
Reply by jwight

Towing and Tail Lights

There seems to be several ways to ensure that the brake, turn signal and tail lights all work from the tow vehicle.  I guess the question…

Started by Fred Stump

1 Jan 22
Reply by Wallace Rumbarger

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos