nuts and bolts (648)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

smart MADNESS Full Service Shop! 450 and 451 Pro's!

Its pretty rare to see 450's around now a days, but this week we got our hands on 2 of them for some major work. -The first 450 is a silver…

Started by MADNESS Kevin

0 May 2

2013 Smart Passion

Just traded in my 2009 for a 2013.  I can't find it in any of the manuals but want to know about this round thing on the inside windshield…

Started by Merilee Mortenson

5 Mar 30
Reply by jwight

USB Integration

Wondering what devices are compatible with your smart’s USB integration? Then get ready for some tech talk:The Base Radio supports the foll…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Mar 26
Reply by sUSAi Admin

Automatic Wipers

Here's a feature you might not have spent much time thinking about. We had a little fun with the automatic windshield wipers. See for yours…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Mar 14

Need Collision Repair in California: SMART MADNESS Can Help!

Have you been involved in a fender bender? Are you in Southern California? If you answered yes to the above don't worry! We can help!SMART…

Started by MADNESS Kevin

3 Mar 12
Reply by MADNESS Kevin

It's time to Spring forward!

It’s finally here. Time to change your clock that is. Here's a friendly reminder of just how to reset your smart’s clock: Press and hold th…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Mar 9

Smart Car Servicing in Honolulu

Does anyone know of a qualified Smart Car service center, or mechanic, in Honolulu, that can do a simple tuneup on my Smart ForTwo? I have…

Started by David Rezachek

2 Feb 28
Reply by Beachbum

2008 fortwo passion spark plug replacement part number suggestions

I am looking for suggestions one what brand/part number to use to replace the three spark plugs in my 2008 smart fortwo passion. It is the…

Started by Jeff J

3 Feb 12
Reply by jwight

Keys

Not really wanting to spend 300 bucks for a key to leave in the switch when I am in Toad Mode, can anyone tell me if I can just purchase…

Started by Fred Stump

0 Feb 11

external state of charge indicator?

Hi,  I recently purchased a MY14 Smart EV. I share 10 chargers with 40 other EV drivers at my workplace and we have a neighborly etiquette…

Started by Yilise Lin

1 Feb 8
Reply by Wallace Rumbarger

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos