nuts and bolts (672)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reprogram transmission for smoother shifting

i read somewhere (i think it was Smart Insider, but i failed to find it) that somone bought 2 Smart cars and one shifted much smoother than…

Started by jeff j

11 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Vincent

How do you clean the inside windshield

I have the rev and clock on the dash and I'm finding it hard to clean behind them. Does anyone have any suggestions to make cleaning the in…

Started by Sharon L

1 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Scott

SEAT RECLINE

My driver's seat only seems to recline slightly past vertical. I'm assuming it is stuck. Does your seat recline further than slightly past…

Started by Cains10

6 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Pamela

Replacing the activated characoal (cabin air) filter

Now that I have figured out where the filter is I am wondering if anyone has figured out how to remove and replace it. I have tried everyth…

Started by Ron M

2 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Ron M

Activated Charcoal Filte for AC

Just got my Smart. Oil and filter change looks like a breeze. Not so sure about activated charcoal filter which manual calls for changing e…

Started by Ron M

1 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Rubyg

Seat Belts

I feel as though my head will be cut off from the seat belt. The dealer is bewildered and does not know if or how it can be adjusted. Am I…

Started by Paula M. Amato

13 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Amy

Tire care!

Ok...here is something I did not really think about when making my inquiries and investigations into the SMART. Now that I have my great li…

Started by JohnnyD

5 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Jim Yedor

Shifter light

Does anyone know how to get to the lightbulb or LED that lights up the P/R/N/D indicator on the shifter box? Mine is loose or something. It…

Started by dendrig59

6 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by A2Jack

Steering wheels shakes

Hi the steering wheel of my smarts vibrates like crazy once the speed reach to 75 miles on the freeway.....is that normal? thanks you,

Started by Kenny Lin

5 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by SMARTFOR2GUY

Sirius Radio

I am not mechanically inclined and have no idea how Sirius works or how to install. I had a tape player in my old car and used an adapter i…

Started by Patrick McCombs

0 Jul 21, 2008

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by