nuts and bolts (662)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WIND NOISE - DRIVERS SIDE

What I thought was wind noise from the radio antenna or the side view mirror was the roof panel. We had the wind noise right from delivery.…

Started by Cains10

4 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Cains10

Radio Problem

Has anyone had a problem with the radio coming on every time you start the car? Mine does and the dealer said that the engineers are trying…

Started by Raymond Kreuscher

1 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Rubyg

Clunk Sound is Definitely the Roof

We road tested it this afternoon. Giant clunking sound over bumps, put hands on roof and you can feel it move. If you press fairly hard the…

Started by Cains10

3 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Cains10

need location and wiring of lighting module on Passion

I have located all wires needed to hookup aftermarket alarm system (i.e. lock/unlock/pwr/acc./horn/4ways) EXCEPT line for door trigger (be…

Started by Not So Fast in PA

2 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Not So Fast in PA

Shifter Locks When Brake Light Switch Fails !

Wife drove over to Canada this week end, and our little car tried hard to strand her. Every time she parked the shifter locked up. As we a…

Started by A2Jack

9 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Jim Yedor

marType of Gas Required

I heard that the Smart Car requires premium gas. Is that true?

Started by Jon Henschen

1 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Jim Yedor

questions

Any Colorado owners out there? I am curious about things like driving in snow, cross winds on highway driving, driving in mountains like to…

Started by bill simpson

3 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Julianna

Checking the "Check Engine" Messages

Maybe this is common knowledge and demonstrates that I don't visit the car stores as often as I should, but I learned today that one way to…

Started by Kevinb

2 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by smartwest

Turn that radio DOWN!

When I start the smart, the radio always comes on. It comes on even if I turn it off before I shut off the engine for the night. I asked th…

Started by L Kern

8 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by AJarrell

Windshield Distortion

I picked up our blue cabrio last Thursday. Driving it over the weekend I've noticed some glass distortion/ripples in the center of the wind…

Started by Steve

1 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Phill Ramey

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos