nuts and bolts (649)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sun visor extensions:

There is not much coverage from the sun visors when they are to the side of the car. Any tips to reduce glare by the sun? Have a "Smart" da…

Started by Lance Haugen

0 Jul 5, 2008

Hard to get 1st shift after cold start up

I drive my smart in manual and when I start it after it's completely cooled off it will not shift from 1st to second right away but well af…

Started by Brian

3 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by SuperGeek

cargo weight limit

How accurate is the 500lbs cargo weight limit? What happens if you exceed this? I had to haul boxes of tile the other day. I put one on a s…

Started by Beth

3 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by jackb

Buzz or rattle from rear of car.

Occassionally at above 40 MPH I would hear a buzz or a rattle coming from the rear of the car. The other day I was looking under the car at…

Started by Marty

0 Jun 28, 2008

Electric Power Steering

I'm on the waiting list and don't yet have a delivery date but wanted to know other owners' recommendations on whether I should get the pow…

Started by Lourdes

9 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Tori

Breathless Performance Products Exhaust

Installed my BPP Exhaust today. It did not go well-turned out to be very difficult for three reasons. 1. Very little space available to acc…

Started by Ken Wagar

5 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Jerry Masters

17" Tire size

Does anyone have any input on replacing the 15" tire with 17"? What are the pro's & con's? There was a new smart owner that requested 1…

Started by Phxbird

6 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by DavidV

Aftermarket Suspension

The car has a quite soft suspension with pitch fore/aft when shifting, does anyone have experience yet with lowering springs that may be st…

Started by ABG

9 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by Brett Harrison

Automatice Shifter Problem

WIthin 3 weeks I was unable to shift from Drive to Neutral or into Park. Checked the "OTHER" Smart website and found others (4) people have…

Started by Joe Lucas

5 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Hapa

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos