smart life (241)

Featured Discussions

Got a smart vanity plate?? Show it off here!!

I'm starting to see more and more pictures of personalized license plates scattered about here and there. Let's start keeping them in one…

Started by BilloLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Smart ForTwo's final data

Well, the days of my cruising in 2008 Smart ForTwo are over - the road was ended for it by a car crashing into us on a highway - so I thoug…

Started by Dariusz

3 Oct 27
Reply by Robert Stout

Perpendicular Parking

Every year, there are more and more cars looking for a piece of curb they can nestle up to. And while the amount of space available hasn’t…

Started by sUSAi Admin

5 Sep 28
Reply by George Oller

First Day of Fall

Here's to shorter days and longer roads. Happy first day of Fall from smart.

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Sep 23
Reply by George Oller

This or That smart Holiday

Summer's not over yet. Let's extend our vacation! Would you rather take your smart to Greece or Brazil for a few more weeks of sun? Tell us…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Sep 3
Reply by George Oller

@wrongrob's smart electric drive flashlight edition Shoot

We recently partnered with Instagram influencer @wrongrob. He captured some amazing shots of the smart electric drive flashlight edition bu…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Aug 21
Reply by Mark Williams

Best In Show

It's summer… and that means annual car shows are in full swing. Did you see the guy with the DeLorean DMC-12? Or the lady with the 1911 For…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Aug 19

smarts In Your Hood

smart owners took to Reddit to discuss how many smarts they typically see around their town. Answers varied from little to legion. In Phill…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Aug 17
Reply by sUSAi Admin

VIP Parking

VIP Parking: a space only a smart can fit in. What was your smart's last Very Important Parking spot? Photo via @flangelakirkpatrick on Ins…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Aug 11

smart Packing Pro

Flowers, check. Soil, check. Puppy, check. And there's room for more. What's the heftiest haul your smart can claim? Post your best packing…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Aug 10
Reply by sUSAi Admin

smart owner and ice hockey enthusiast @1photoshap raves, "THERE'S SO MUCH ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES! All the goalie gear and two sticks fit in th…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jul 21

find a

smart center

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service