smart life (241)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seat With A View

Roll down the top when you reach the top. Time to take in the view. Got a shot of your smart in a picturesque location? Share it in the com…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Jul 21
Reply by sUSAi Admin

One Fine Day in Austin

With the help of smart's electric drive, we'd like to take you on a tour of Austin to meet a few people who are conquering urban challenges…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jul 13

smart Commute

The easiest part of your morning commute: stepping out and hopping in. How does smart make your workday work for you? Photo via @supersmart…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jun 25

Enjoy The Ride

The best part of a smart trip isn't always the destination. Where are you heading this summer in your smart? Photo courtesy of Eric Ruben. 

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jun 22

It Fits

We've seen smarts parked in all kinds of interesting spots. We wanna see your It Fits pics in the thread below. #ItFits!

Started by sUSAi Admin

21 May 19
Reply by Smart Madness

Towing Smart Car

Could anyone who towes their smart car on all four wheels let me know how they are doing it and if they are having any problems with the ca…

Started by Ken Treat

23 Mar 8
Reply by Ron H

'Caption This' Take Two

It's that time again! Help us "Caption This" encounter between twin smarts. We'll choose and share our favorite! Photo via @toriwoo88 on In…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 Feb 24
Reply by J-Ellen Cruz

Ready, Set, Go! The Demo Games Are Here!

The much-anticipated smart Demo Games have arrived … And the crowd is going wild! Check out these outrageously entertaining how-to vids tha…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Feb 23
Reply by sUSAi Admin

2008 Smart & Towing

Hi all I am new here and want to see if there is anyone who has actual road "experience" with this topic and can help me. I would like to t…

Started by Dr Dimento

10 Feb 4
Reply by Dr Dimento

Less Digging, More Driving

A little known benefit of driving a smart car in the winter: less digging, more driving. How many of your neighbors wish they could excavat…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Jan 20

find a

smart center

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service