smart life (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smart parking spots

I am looking to create a community to share information on parking spots in cities where parking is tough and there are "special" spots tha…

Started by Neil Blumenfield

1 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Sara Ax

Another nicety from smart

Just received another smile-inducing package in the mail; this time it's a smart calendar to mark off the days being spent waiting for the…

Started by MANDKD

0 Dec 26, 2008

Hampton Roads December Meet/Greet/Eat

We are meeting @ Reginella's on Dec 14th @ 4pm. Reginella's is on Va Beach Blvd. We're collecting toys - trying to fill a Smart w/toys - to…

Started by w8d9yrs4mine

0 Dec 10, 2008

GOOD NEWS FOR OMAHA SMART CARS

GOOD NEWS the Fantasy's gas station on, 182nd Center St Omaha, NE The No Touch car wash is Smart safe. I went through today and they walked…

Started by Jim Bussing

0 Dec 7, 2008

Lights to birght?

I always get flashed with high beams from oncoming drivers because they think my lights are too bright. I respectfully flash them back to s…

Started by Neco

4 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Wayne

unique holiday gift idea

If you are looking for a unique gift for the smart driver(s) in your life consider having the smart car emblem embroidered on a tote bag, d…

Started by Margaret G.Faill

0 Nov 29, 2008

Smart Emergency Kit

Just about everything related to driving my smart is fun. It cheers me up when I'm driving to work, and I can't get out of work fast enough…

Started by judi

3 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Jack and Laura Clark

Lack of general intrest

Hey, Im trying to jump start our DFW smart section, but there seems to be a general "MEH" attitude with owners in general. Has anyone else…

Started by Brandon Ivey

3 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Brandon Ivey

Baby Smart

I am trying to find a baby smart peddle car or electric for my baby granddaughter for Christmas. I thought I saw one online several months…

Started by Mary Ann

0 Nov 12, 2008

Too many yellow smarts in the area

I was driving off of the island to Poulsbo and what do I see four cars ahead of me? Another yellow smart. After the bridge, the cars betwee…

Started by Alan Perry

4 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Alan Perry

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos