smart life (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Awesome Woodward Dream Cruise!

Thanks to Roger Stam and Rick Cortwright for a great showing of smarts. There were over 50 in attendance. Look forward to seeing 100 next y…

Started by Dave Brainard

1 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Dave Brainard

Hampton Roads Meet

A meet is planned for Friday,July 18th. Meet at the Virginia Beach smart center at 6:00 pm. Caravan to Silver Diner by 7:00pm. I need to le…

Started by Beth

2 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by w8d9yrs4mine

Police Asking Questions?

Day 1: Sheriff in our driveway. "Can we ask you about your car?". Day 10: Mpls Police follow the Mrs to work. "Can I ask you about your ca…

Started by Steve Johnson

7 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by L Kern

itibiti was on the radio!!

itibiti was on the radio last week! If you like, you can listen to the podcast here. It was alot of fun, and I was able to clear up some…

Started by Billo

0 Jul 29, 2008

Just Got My Smart Fortwo Today!!

I love my new Smart Fortwo and all the looks and laughs I get! I put all most 100 miles on it just today and I'm not even to half a tank ye…

Started by Neco

3 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Neco

The Smart Slap

In Seattle, many of my friends have been seeing a lot more Smarts (yeah)!. When we saw one, we would yell out 'Smart Car (main color of car…

Started by Mel

2 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Mel

travel smart

Travel SmartÒ Prologue It might be ill-advised to travel across this great nation of ours in a car that is only eight feet in length. Reg…

Started by Mike Winkler

3 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Bruiser

Extended warranties

Having spent 30+ years in the car biz, I know of which I speak. Extended warranties are usually not a good deal on new vehicles. Your exten…

Started by Winston "Flash" Gordon

1 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by piloto

parking policies

Has anyone convinced their town traffic authorities to charge only half-price for parking a Smart car?

Started by Kerry Novick

1 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Lightspeed

Color listed on my registration

I just got my "permanent" registration here in RI and I guess the state has decided that, since we can so easily change the main color of t…

Started by Janet Doe

3 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Phill Ramey

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos