smart life (218)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

smart car unique T-shirt

I ran across this web page and thought I'd share it. I have no affiliation with it but have bought the green smart balloon shirt. I get gre…

Started by Jan in West U

0 Jun 1, 2013

Transmission /shifting problems

I had my car at the dealer for over a month in May because of an intermittent issue where the car sticks in gear even when you come to a co…

Started by Jim Duke

2 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Jim Duke

funtestdrive tour

smart’s kicking off the funtestdrive tour in Los Angeles, and we’ll be in 10 other major cities this spring and summer. If you get the oppo…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

'Smart' Remarks

Who is collecting 'smart remarks' by people still struggling with the uniqueness of the Smart car?  I have an unofficial book I carry in th…

Started by Andy Woodrow

8 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by T. Max Copenheaver

Mileage

I really must be doing something wrong in terms of the mpg I am averaging. I live in S. Florida, obviuosly use the a.c., city mileage is ab…

Started by Jennifer Freeman

44 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Tarman

Winter Driving Tips

With winter just around the corner, help put your fellow smart drivers at ease and share your tips and tricks for driving your fortwo in th…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by spicejax

smart Costumes

Many of you dress up your smart for Halloween. Share a picture of your decked out fortwo on this forum and we’ll highlight it in an upcomin…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Oct 29, 2012

tattoos

anybody else considering a smart tattoo, or have one?  i'm considering having the smart logo put on the inside of my wrist...

Started by barb gibbs

0 Oct 24, 2012

Gas mileage

Have had my car for several weeks now and can accurately calculate mileage.  I was very pleased;  38 road and street!!!   Had a VW for year…

Started by Elaine Robinowich

0 Oct 13, 2012

Changing Colors/Changing Panels

Has anybody purchased a second set of panels and is planning/or has changed the color of their very Smart car? I'm considering the possibil…

Started by IndyGirl

9 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by sugian_614NK

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos