Art Whittaker's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"My wife has it easy today, we're spending Thanksgiving afternoon with my daughter an…"

Art Whittaker replied Nov 27 to Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Dec 2
Reply by sUSAi Admin

"BTW, Curt makes a good hitch for smarts if you haven't installed one yet."

Art Whittaker replied Sep 1 to looking for info on a camper/trailer

4 Sep 9
Reply by Robb Friest

"You know of course smart doesn't recommend towing a trailer with the for2s. That bei…"

Art Whittaker replied Aug 31 to looking for info on a camper/trailer

4 Sep 9
Reply by Robb Friest

"My wife's '09 rally red passion makes yours look like it's in pristine condition, th…"

Art Whittaker replied Aug 27 to '09 Clearcoat

7 7 hours ago
Reply by mike

"Getting back  to  the original question, I  would not buy an electric smart or any o…"

Art Whittaker replied Nov 10, 2013 to 8 States team up to support Electric Vehicles

13 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Robert Stout

"Factory alarms beep, I have 2 smart passions, one beeps and one doesn't. The one wit…"

Art Whittaker replied May 18, 2013 to The Lock/Unlock Beep

20 May 23, 2013
Reply by Kamaal

"I installed 5 led lights over the trunk and wired them into the dome switch, no glow…"

Art Whittaker replied May 18, 2013 to afterglow... installing an LED bulb in the dome light

12 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Larry Butler

"Maybe a little late but I rarely get on this forum. I have a Scangauge II and it is…"

Art Whittaker replied May 18, 2013 to Scangauge Questions

3 May 18, 2013
Reply by Art Whittaker

"Never use mine either, visors down means I can't see the road ahead. I keep a set of…"

Art Whittaker replied May 18, 2013 to Teeny tiny sun visors aren't much help on glary days

5 May 18, 2013
Reply by Art Whittaker

"William, what's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when it hits a windshi…"

Art Whittaker replied Nov 25, 2012 to What did you name YOUR smart car? C'mon...I know you did!

172 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Billo

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.