Larry Butler's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes!  I'm Electrocurious! Let's play Worst Case Scenario for a minute...... I got in…"

Larry Butler replied May 20 to Are You Electricurious?

21 Jul 16
Reply by sUSAi Admin

" "

Larry Butler replied May 20 to Upcoming Special Edition

9 Jul 11
Reply by sUSAi Admin

"The "special edition" you might sell me is a left-hand-drive Smart fortwo DIESEL wit…"

Larry Butler replied May 16 to Upcoming Special Edition

9 Jul 11
Reply by sUSAi Admin

"VIN WMEEJ31X28K167249 So much for this nonsense.  It's mine.  It's on its 4th craze…"

Larry Butler replied May 16 to Lemons cars

5 May 16
Reply by Larry Butler

"If they told you it did 0-60 in 8 seconds and yours took 9, you'd be standing in the…"

Larry Butler replied May 15 to Smart ED 0-60 should be updated

1 May 15
Reply by Larry Butler

"I'll bet you'll really save money if it breaks.  They tried to sell me a replacement…"

Larry Butler replied May 15 to Lemons cars

5 May 16
Reply by Larry Butler

" "

Larry Butler replied Oct 5, 2013 to smart electric drive could be first EV with battery lease in the US

25 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Donna Garlitz

"Hmm...sensor sets the mixture...runs engine lean with too much air...burning valves,…"

Larry Butler replied Jul 18, 2013 to Engine Malfunction light on instrument cluster

9 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by jwight

"Please return to the thread to let us know what it was and how many thousand it was…"

Larry Butler replied Jul 17, 2013 to REPEATED CLUNK NOISE WHEN TURNING LEFT - ONLY WHEN TURNING LEFT

4 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Larry Butler

"MB charges around $10,000 plus a huge yearly "subscription" for the Star computer, b…"

Larry Butler replied Jul 12, 2013 to MB needs to seriously re-think its relationship with smart

15 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Derek Sweeney

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.