spicejax's Discussions (371)

Discussions Replied To (252) Replies Latest Activity

"Donuts? I didn't get no Donuts!  Maybe it's the broadcast email re: the tagline surv…"

spicejax replied May 5 to Lots of members on right now....

1 May 5
Reply by spicejax

"I second that. "by". MB is the owner not a partner. (Does this have something to do…"

spicejax replied May 5 to smart Tagline Testing

16 May 31
Reply by Donna Garlitz

"You can't. You have to be there before everyone else and leave after they are all go…"

spicejax replied Apr 25 to Save $ on Parking

3 Apr 26
Reply by Donna Garlitz

"John point is good. See if any thing here would help. Back supports search MJB"

spicejax replied Apr 2 to Help a smart Owner Out

6 Apr 7
Reply by Wallace Rumbarger

"Will people now say? "I wouldn't want to get hit by one of those smarts!" MJB "

spicejax replied Mar 25 to smart Safety Stories

19 Mar 25
Reply by spicejax

"There was a smart Nationals last year. It was held purely by two smart owners. So fa…"

spicejax replied Mar 13 to Hello I am new Smart Driver, and would like info on a stereo system?

11 Mar 13
Reply by Sherri

"You are doing it correctly. Just be careful , sometime newbies reply to their own '…"

spicejax replied Mar 13 to Hello I am new Smart Driver, and would like info on a stereo system?

11 Mar 13
Reply by Sherri

"Yup, I've had 'spice' since 2009 and I'm a confirmed 'smart nut'. Here's where I par…"

11 Mar 13
Reply by Sherri

"Sherri, you can go many ways. First, You could buy a "MP3" transmitter which will ju…"

spicejax replied Mar 12 to Hello I am new Smart Driver, and would like info on a stereo system?

11 Mar 13
Reply by Sherri

"Still, I found nothing in the Android 'PLAY' for "smart car App".  I have a Samsung…"

spicejax replied Feb 11 to iPad and Android App

10 Mar 19
Reply by Eric Angeloro - smart USA

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos