Ernie Rains's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Turns out the leak is begin caused by the drain plug washer.  My local guy is going…"

Ernie Rains replied Oct 19, 2012 to Turn Signal/Headlights Stalk Control Needs Replacing

5 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Ernie Rains

"Thanks, wdhitch for that good info!  Update on my problem:  Just to be sure my wind-…"

Ernie Rains replied Oct 19, 2012 to Turn Signal/Headlights Stalk Control Needs Replacing

5 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Ernie Rains

"I failed to add that the signals only DON'T flash when my exterior lights are on."

Ernie Rains replied Oct 8, 2012 to Turn Signal/Headlights Stalk Control Needs Replacing

5 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Ernie Rains

"Let me think about that price. Thanks. "

Ernie Rains replied Jul 16, 2010 to Panels for Sale--Metallic Gray; Small amout of touch-up needed on front panel

6 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Bob Storck

"Bob, I am keeping my black panels, which are in great shape, which will allow me to…"

Ernie Rains replied Jul 4, 2010 to We have panel sets to exchange in Kansas City

3 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Ernie Rains

"If you are willing to ship the full set, I am willing to pay the full price. Color i…"

Ernie Rains replied Jul 2, 2010 to We have panel sets to exchange in Kansas City

3 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Ernie Rains

"Tim, is it a full set and are you willing to include shipping in your price? What is…"

Ernie Rains replied Jul 2, 2010 to Panels for Sale--Metallic Gray; Small amout of touch-up needed on front panel

6 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Bob Storck

"I did get Eric at Smart Madness to help me with this problem, that very same afterno…"

Ernie Rains replied Jul 2, 2010 to No Speedometer Reading No Ignition after installing Cruise Control

4 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by SMART MADNESS - Boris

"Thanks, I'll check under the passenger seat to see if the sensor is plugged in. "

Ernie Rains replied Jun 12, 2010 to Air Bag out of order light came on

7 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by jwight

"Thanks, SATO, but my dealer is over an hour away, and I'd have to take at least half…"

Ernie Rains replied Jun 11, 2010 to Air Bag out of order light came on

7 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by jwight

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos