Eric Angeloro - smart USA's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Very civilized and compliant. With the short wheelbase, there will always be more of…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Feb 19 to Look what just arrived at Home Office!

23 Mar 24
Reply by jwight

"I have to say, this car is so much more refined than the C451. The suspension is fir…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Feb 18 to Look what just arrived at Home Office!

23 Mar 24
Reply by jwight

"The hunch is that these triangles call-out the speed limit in many European cities a…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Feb 17 to Look what just arrived at Home Office!

23 Mar 24
Reply by jwight

"Ok I will ask jwight. "

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Feb 17 to Look what just arrived at Home Office!

23 Mar 24
Reply by jwight

"@Wallace This particular one will be sent back to Germany in about a month. I do bel…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Feb 14 to Look what just arrived at Home Office!

23 Mar 24
Reply by jwight

"@jwight This is a euro spec c453. We will only get the turbo here mated to the 5spd…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Feb 14 to Look what just arrived at Home Office!

23 Mar 24
Reply by jwight

"It's certainly taking longer than we'd like. Certification for US is in review now.…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Aug 31, 2014 to smart eBike is coming

19 Jan 29
Reply by Paul Walck

"We will be getting a 5spd manual and a 6spd DCT."

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Aug 31, 2014 to smart CEO Annette Winkler: The World Needs This Car

15 Jun 9
Reply by sUSAi Admin

"I would ask you to call 1-800-smartUSA and speak to customer service. Sadly as jwigh…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Apr 14, 2014 to Plastic film falling off body panel

8 May 1
Reply by Robert Stout

"@jwight - Feedback from dealers. Market research. Word of mouth like this.   Heiko S…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Mar 28, 2014 to Bring The Smart ForFour To America

8 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by SkippyThorson

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.