Eric Angeloro - smart USA's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are the U.S. specs: 1. Range - 62 miles2. Weight - 57.5 lbs3. Charging Time -…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Jan 21 to smart eBike is coming

12 Feb 24
Reply by james g

"MJB - When you consider many road bikes cost this much and more and this one gives y…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Jan 21 to smart eBike is coming

12 Feb 24
Reply by james g

"Hi Fred - I confirmed with Engineering the key has to stay in due the need to have t…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Jan 9 to Smart Towing

3 Jan 9
Reply by Fred Stump

"Hi Fred - According to the manual on page 202, the key must stay in the ignition. I…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Jan 9 to Smart Towing

3 Jan 9
Reply by Fred Stump

"Glad it worked out. "

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Jan 9 to WINDSHIELD WIPER / RADIO PROBLEM

4 Jan 9
Reply by Eric Angeloro - smart USA

"Glad you're OK Michael. Thanks for sharing your story. It's stinks it takes real acc…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Aug 28, 2013 to What an amazing, well built car

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Eric Angeloro - smart USA

"Glad it worked out Diane. Thanks for sticking with us. Safe travels."

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Feb 18, 2013 to Will your engine survive when a sudden loss of radiator coolant occurs?

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

"I am sorry to hear a new engine is required, but I am glad it worked out. Thanks so…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Jan 14, 2013 to Will your engine survive when a sudden loss of radiator coolant occurs?

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

"You car is covered by a 48 month/50,000 mile limited new car warranty so you should…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Jan 7, 2013 to Will your engine survive when a sudden loss of radiator coolant occurs?

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

"Hi Diane, You took the next best step which is to call Customer Care. Please keep us…"

Eric Angeloro - smart USA replied Jan 7, 2013 to Will your engine survive when a sudden loss of radiator coolant occurs?

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.