Sherri's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I just bought an iZip Zuma, electric bike, I love it."

Sherri replied Sep 7 to smart eBike is coming

18 Nov 20
Reply by sUSAi Admin

"That is good news for those who want the new Smart in a Cabriolet. That being said,…"

Sherri replied May 20 to More video of the new 453 smart fortwo (and a peek at the new forfour)

10 May 21
Reply by jwight

"Well, get one now! I have a 2013 cabriolet, and I love it. Do remember this is a rum…"

Sherri replied May 18 to More video of the new 453 smart fortwo (and a peek at the new forfour)

10 May 21
Reply by jwight

"It will make the cabriolet worth more for the owners that already own one. So those…"

Sherri replied May 16 to More video of the new 453 smart fortwo (and a peek at the new forfour)

10 May 21
Reply by jwight

"Yea, I heard this from the Mercedes dealer that I bought my Smart from."

Sherri replied May 16 to More video of the new 453 smart fortwo (and a peek at the new forfour)

10 May 21
Reply by jwight

"Rumor is that the new Smart will not come in a Cabriolet, because of the expense of…"

Sherri replied May 15 to More video of the new 453 smart fortwo (and a peek at the new forfour)

10 May 21
Reply by jwight

"927 miles since February 16th 2014. And still loving every mile. My smile keeps gett…"

Sherri replied Apr 8 to Life is a Highway

8 Apr 8
Reply by Sherri

"CORRECTION I meant February 16th"

Sherri replied Mar 14 to Life is a Highway

8 Apr 8
Reply by Sherri

"These stats are good to hear. I only have 523 miles since March 16th 2014. But lovin…"

Sherri replied Mar 14 to Life is a Highway

8 Apr 8
Reply by Sherri

"Thank you so much sUSAi for the info. I will definitely let you know how MJB'S sugge…"

Sherri replied Mar 13 to Hello I am new Smart Driver, and would like info on a stereo system?

11 Mar 13
Reply by Sherri

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.