Jonathan Gourd's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"There is no way Manfred should have to pay for his repair. Clearly, this is a design…"

Jonathan Gourd replied Mar 21 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

25 Mar 22
Reply by Brandon

"I could. It is mostly illegible due to the atrocious hand writing of the technician…"

Jonathan Gourd replied Mar 20 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

25 Mar 22
Reply by Brandon

"OK, It looks nice but it is iPhone only. My Smart has a nice iPad Mini mounted on th…"

Jonathan Gourd replied Mar 19 to iPad and Android App

10 Mar 19
Reply by Eric Angeloro - smart USA

"In my case the dealership told me that they wrote it up in such a way that would get…"

Jonathan Gourd replied Mar 19 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

25 Mar 22
Reply by Brandon

"On the sixth day I got the car back. Apparently two months ago when "someone" spille…"

Jonathan Gourd replied Dec 19, 2013 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

25 Mar 22
Reply by Brandon

"The dealer has had the vehicle in the shop for three full days and they are clueless…"

Jonathan Gourd replied Dec 13, 2013 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

25 Mar 22
Reply by Brandon

"A word. Makes a big difference when searching Google to get an answer. The dealer ha…"

Jonathan Gourd replied Dec 12, 2013 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

25 Mar 22
Reply by Brandon

"Yup, called Mercedes Roadside assistance. They sent out a tow truck and took it to t…"

Jonathan Gourd replied Dec 11, 2013 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

25 Mar 22
Reply by Brandon

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.