Connie and Tim Fellows's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Here’s what it says about coolant temperature in the 2008 and 2009 owner’s manuals: …"

Connie and Tim Fellows replied May 21, 2012 to Will your engine survive when a sudden loss of radiator coolant occurs?

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

"I agree that doing routine maintenance and checks will avert 95% possibility of cool…"

Connie and Tim Fellows replied May 21, 2012 to Will your engine survive when a sudden loss of radiator coolant occurs?

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

"From what I’m experiencing, a scan gauge or UltraGauge won't help you with loss of c…"

Connie and Tim Fellows replied May 19, 2012 to Will your engine survive when a sudden loss of radiator coolant occurs?

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

"Well, I got the bad news today. After the MB service department replaced the coolan…"

Connie and Tim Fellows replied May 17, 2012 to Will your engine survive when a sudden loss of radiator coolant occurs?

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

"Hi Jennifer, I’m sorry you had to experience this problem too. Whether it’s a burst…"

Connie and Tim Fellows replied May 17, 2012 to Will your engine survive when a sudden loss of radiator coolant occurs?

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

"Thanks Robert, We’ve been hearing that a loose coolant reservoir cap is becoming a c…"

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

"I typically don't fill up until I'm below 1 gallon on my fuel indicator. It appears…"

Connie and Tim Fellows replied May 18, 2010 to Most efficient speed using instant MPG reading

21 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by David Allen

"Thanks for the replies. I wasn't aware that the defroster uses the AC compressor so…"

Connie and Tim Fellows replied Apr 5, 2010 to Losing mpg!!!!

15 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Connie and Tim Fellows

"Hi Foothill, Would you expound more on the defrosters effecting gas mileage? I under…"

Connie and Tim Fellows replied Apr 2, 2010 to Losing mpg!!!!

15 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Connie and Tim Fellows

"I've been religiously tracking my fuel usage on (http://www.fuelly.com/driver/gidjit…"

Connie and Tim Fellows replied Mar 5, 2010 to Most efficient speed using instant MPG reading

21 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by David Allen

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.