Jim and Ann Brown's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanx, Rob.  We need more like you.  And we need more heard from who have no litany…"

Jim and Ann Brown replied Nov 19 to Smart fortwo - the worst car i've ever owned

21 Nov 22
Reply by Russell Gibson

"I will, in my typical fashion, step in where angels fear to tread.  I am so afraid s…"

Jim and Ann Brown replied Nov 19 to Smart fortwo - the worst car i've ever owned

21 Nov 22
Reply by Russell Gibson

"I believe it is set to begin at 6:00 pm GMT, and the complication of daylight saving…"

Jim and Ann Brown replied Jul 16 to Watch The World Premiere of the C453 Live!

3 Jul 16
Reply by Jim and Ann Brown

"I concur, wholeheartedly. I had an amusing occurrence shortly after purchasing my ne…"

Jim and Ann Brown replied Apr 11, 2013 to Long distance drives

8 Apr 11, 2013

":-) "

Jim and Ann Brown replied Apr 3, 2013 to Flashing Lights and Door Locks

10 Apr 3, 2013

"For $60.95 I purchased an UltraGauge which I simply plug into my ODB port.  It tells…"

Jim and Ann Brown replied Jan 6, 2013 to Will your engine survive when a sudden loss of radiator coolant occurs?

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

"I was tempted to do this and then I became concerned about this perhaps returning #2…"

Jim and Ann Brown replied Dec 2, 2012 to Give us a shout

899 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Arvind Kumar

"I have an UltraGauge question, and I find the UG forum to be closed.  Therefore I tu…"

Jim and Ann Brown replied Dec 1, 2012 to Give us a shout

899 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Arvind Kumar

"Hey, Mods, How's about cleaning up the multitudinous duplicative posts in Scoop abou…"

Jim and Ann Brown replied Nov 4, 2012 to Give us a shout

899 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Arvind Kumar

"Howdy, Red, I too have so far been able to perform all my required and recommended s…"

Jim and Ann Brown replied Sep 12, 2012 to How to reset the maintenance avatar on the dash.

2 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.