Manfred Kopisch's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Great to hear that you - like Jonathan - got this repaired under warranty! Too bad t…"

Manfred Kopisch replied Jan 23 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

38 on Wednesday
Reply by Frédéric Chamberland

"Hi Frederic, I had my Smart for 7 months when that happened. Mercedes was relentless…"

Manfred Kopisch replied Jan 21 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

38 on Wednesday

"Frederic, I'm glad nothing happened to you. I remember how scary it was when my Smar…"

Manfred Kopisch replied Jan 20 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

38 on Wednesday

"Charging me almost $400 for fixing a problem that is caused by a poor design if not…"

Manfred Kopisch replied Mar 21, 2014 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

38 on Wednesday

"Customer Care finally called back. First to hear one more time what happened (I prov…"

Manfred Kopisch replied Mar 21, 2014 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

38 on Wednesday

"The car is now for half a month in the shop while MBFS keeps charging for the lease.…"

38 on Wednesday

"Jonathan, Thanks for your reply. My dealer just informed me after 10 days that the c…"

Manfred Kopisch replied Mar 19, 2014 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

38 on Wednesday

"Jonathan, Did you get billed for the repair? My new Smart ED has exactly the same pr…"

Manfred Kopisch replied Mar 13, 2014 to 2013 Electric Drive "Brake Failure" display

38 on Wednesday

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.