All Discussions Tagged 'Car' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nathan And His Smart Car

Hi there folks this last November I wrote a children's book Nathan And His Smart Car which is a story about 7-year-old Nathan Nelson whose…

Started by Alexander M. Nelson

0 Jan 24

Back of Smart Car is Staticky

Hello Everyone. I have a problem... the back of my smart car is always staticky. When i drive around it picks up all the dirt that gets blo…

Started by Jeff Hardy

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by Robert Stout

Selling a Smart Car

After cavorting in my Smart Car for eight months I sold it because: 1) An unresponsive dealership 30 miles from my home. 2) Disappointing…

Started by Louis Borgenicht

14 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Lynda Silvis

3RD Annual Mystery Run

Hello Everyone   I just wanted to take a moment to say it was a pleasure meeting all that came across the border to visit us and partake in…

Started by Shirley McMurray

3 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by jwight

Live in SoCal? Come join SoCal Smarties on Sat, 02/05 for a fun event :)

You know the name and having fun is the game :) Saturday, 02/05 at 930am SMART MADNESS 2716 Dawson Ave Signal Hill, CA 90755   We buy the…

Started by CamoBlueSmart

0 Jan 20, 2011

SmartCar Performance Exhaust

Our new exhaust is now available.  No drone sounding from the inside Not loud and noisy like others that are out in the market Hooks up to…

Started by Cisco

0 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Cisco

Cold Air Intake V2 - Unpolished Stainless Steel

SmartCar Performance is offering the Original Cold Air Intake V2 for an incredible low price.They have sold over 300 Intakes and have the m…

Started by Cisco

0 Mar 23, 2010

Advertising on Smart?

Are there business that will advertise on a Smart Car?

Started by TravelingSmart

1 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Kevin

Support American Heart & Win a 2009 Custom Red Convertible Smart Car!

Join Smart Center Las Vegas & Towbin Automotive in the fight against heart disease and stroke in by donating $50 to benefit the America…

Started by Michelle Webster

0 Apr 1, 2009

New Smartie Picked Up

I just got the Smart car, just as we ordered....Red with the silver stripe. Drove it about 300 miles. Thus far: Little knob to right of odo…

Started by Peter Delle Donne

1 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Shaun

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos