All Discussions Tagged 'Smart' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2nd Annual Smart Nationals for 2011?????

Has anyone started planning the 2nd Annual Smart Nationals?  Is there a place/way where people can volunteer to help in the planning/organi…

Started by Cynthia G. Glissmann "Tia"

4 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Gary Bryers

SmartCar Performance Exhaust

Our new exhaust is now available.  No drone sounding from the inside Not loud and noisy like others that are out in the market Hooks up to…

Started by Cisco

0 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Cisco

Cold Air Intake V2 - Unpolished Stainless Steel

SmartCar Performance is offering the Original Cold Air Intake V2 for an incredible low price.They have sold over 300 Intakes and have the m…

Started by Cisco

0 Mar 23, 2010

Renault-Nissan Smart?

Linked you will find an article from Automobile magazine about an agreement between Diamler and Renault-Nissan to develop the next generati…

Started by mainefortwo

1 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Randy H

Advertising on Smart?

Are there business that will advertise on a Smart Car?

Started by TravelingSmart

1 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Kevin

Smart car links here and abroad.

With many thanks to the author, I would like to call your attention to: My kids' Dad Stuart Berman's thoughts and opinion http://bermans.…

Started by Mike Weber

0 Jun 18, 2009

Do you need a smart and dont live near a dealer?

I want to help you! There are several smarts on the lots in North Texas and I want to help get one in your drive way! All paperwork can be…

Started by Brandon Ivey

0 May 20, 2009

Support American Heart & Win a 2009 Custom Red Convertible Smart Car!

Join Smart Center Las Vegas & Towbin Automotive in the fight against heart disease and stroke in by donating $50 to benefit the America…

Started by Michelle Webster

0 Apr 1, 2009

Durabilty Engine

Hi our names are Tony and Barbara of The Netherlands. We recently bought a Fortwo MHD Pulse. It's a so called De Bijenkorf or Marathon edit…

Started by Ton vandenbooren

0 Nov 23, 2008

Air Scoop (Ram Air K&N)

Have you added a Air Scoop to increase performance and car looks. http://api.ning.com/files/aGsIBoQ0cKl7f-s6FxAazPMNZugMT1kZWuox1KCCE1gymwA

Started by khan451

3 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by mvaldes

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos