All Discussions Tagged 'air' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Air Bag out of order light came on

It looks like both my passenger and driver air bags are no longer working.  I've got 4,000 miles until my next maintenance check up.  If yo…

Started by Ernie Rains

7 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by jwight

New Smart Car cold air intake system available!

Here at Genius Parts we have taken the best features of all of the aftermarket intake systems available and incorporated them into this ref…

Started by Genius Smart Car Parts

12 May 25, 2010
Reply by Brett Harrison

Wrong time of year for cold air.

This little car really puts out the heat and is very capable, but tends to blow cooler air on my feet even when blowing hot air from the da…

Started by Zippin Pippin

10 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Zippin Pippin

A/C and heater temperature control problem

I'm having serious temperature control problems with my 2008 Passion Coupe. The heater and air conditioner run very warm unless set at 60-6…

Started by Terri & Jim Dantin

20 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Brabus007

Air conditioner cooling ability

I've been a little disappointed in my smart's ability to cool the air. For example, if the temperature is in the low 80's with sun, I have…

Started by Guy H

15 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Alan

Air cleaner removal

I bought a K&N air cleaner element to replace the stock air cleaner on my 2009 passion. I'm having a difficult time getting the top off…

Started by Ray Stine

1 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by jwight

K&N Air Filter

Finally! K&N has a replacement air filter the smart. You can't buy directly from K&N and their local dealers are usually slow and u…

Started by Dave S

9 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by fortow

Have you checked your cabin air filter?? mine had mold on it!!!!!

please check your cars cabin air filter. it is suposed to be changed at the 10k check up. I did it all miself to save hundreds of dolars an…

Started by SATO

14 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Smart-Dude

Air Scoop (Ram Air K&N)

Have you added a Air Scoop to increase performance and car looks. http://api.ning.com/files/aGsIBoQ0cKl7f-s6FxAazPMNZugMT1kZWuox1KCCE1gymwA

Started by khan451

3 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by mvaldes

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos