All Discussions Tagged 'engine' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Engine Hates the Cold and My Dealer Won't Fix It!

Story time! I've long been a fan of smart. From the first time I laid eyes on one, I fell in love. I think I was the only teenager in the w…

Started by Neonspinnazz

4 Jan 28
Reply by Neonspinnazz

Will your engine survive when a sudden loss of radiator coolant occurs?

We’ve all been there or seen it happen at some time.  Driving down the road maybe on a vacation trip and a radiator or heater hose suddenly…

Started by Connie and Tim Fellows

49 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Putt Putt

Is there a smartopoc in your future?

I want my next smart to be a smartopoc!  Thank you Bill Gates!   Here's the latest update: http://www.ecomotors.com/news/khosla-ventures-a

Started by Zippin Pippin

0 Jul 16, 2010

Cruise control, ESP Light and Check engine light on and car won't operate

Yesterday went to start the Smart car, engine started, would not shift into gear and ESP and Check engine light came on, tried restarting a…

Started by Jim and Kathy Wicker

2 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Daniel

Pros and cons of a smart car

My husband and I are very interesting in buying a smart car. We have had a long streak of bad luck with our current car ('02 Ford Focus) an…

Started by Kristen Whaley

17 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by LeMayzingSmartie

Heat source

We noticed heat coming into the car behind the seats at the hand brake control area. Thinking that the heat source is from the engine area.…

Started by Barbara pitne

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

Nothing but trouble

I've had my smart fortwo cabrio since May 5th 2008. The first 5 days were blissfull but I was quickly snapped back into reality. The gear s…

Started by Brian Wing

18 May 24, 2009
Reply by Ellie Green

check engine light

My check engine light came on tonight, does anyone have any ideas? I am suppose to drive 600 miles tomorrow for a job interview and my deal…

Started by donna haley

1 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Bum-Bling-B

Flooded Engine

Has anyone ever had a flooded engine after filling their tank? It just happened to us and our car was towed. Awaiting word on outcome. Car…

Started by Cindi Sholander

8 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Cindi Sholander

Engine Light

My 451 passion cab has 1400 miles on it. The check engine light recently came on. I am 400 miles from dealer so I called for advice. I was…

Started by Griz

8 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by MJG1231

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos