All Discussions Tagged 'on' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Once again others giving our smarts LOTS of publicity....

http://autos.aol.com/article/smart-fortwo-buy-again/ while the introduction of the article is a clear manipulation of raw data the rest is…

Started by SATO

13 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by SATO

Cruise control, ESP Light and Check engine light on and car won't operate

Yesterday went to start the Smart car, engine started, would not shift into gear and ESP and Check engine light came on, tried restarting a…

Started by Jim and Kathy Wicker

2 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Daniel

All I see in the "discussions" is everyone's MPG ... are you having fun in the car? Are you happy with it?

I don't visit this "smart-site" very often, but I just paged through the 11 pages of "discussions" and mostly, all I see being mentioned is…

Started by turtlemen

10 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Dan LeValley

Increase your gas mileage "SMART"

I may be knocked down, but I'm not down for the count Posted by Richard Jokela on December 7, 2008 at 12:26am I was excited to be part of…

Started by Richard Jokela

6 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Kevin Heran

I may be knocked down, but I'm not down for the count Posted by Richard Jokela on December 7, 2008 at 12:26am I was excited to be part of…

6 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Kevin

0 Dec 7, 2008

0 Dec 7, 2008

0 Dec 7, 2008

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.