All Discussions Tagged 'passion' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW PASSION

Uumm, I am new to Smart but I have loved them since they were introduced in the US. Just purchased my 2011 Cabrio. Enjoying the attention,…

Started by Herbert V James

1 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Mike S.

Help! Need Replacement Panel!

Hello, The other night I walked out to my favorite little red 2009 smart and to my horror found that some jerk backed into it and managed t…

Started by John Walker

10 May 21, 2010
Reply by J

I'm sad... Have to sell my smart

I'm having a kid, yay! But afraid of putting him/her in the smart. Know I'm being over protective but I bought a Volvo. Too bad I love my y…

Started by Todd

6 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Neonspinnazz

Door Wind Noise

I have a Smart Coupe. It is amazingly quiet for a car of the size, however I am getting a wind noise that is annoying. I am wondering if an…

Started by Kim Klieger

10 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Peter Bartlett

Windshield Replacement

Oh No!! My windshield was hit with something and broke. :( Remove the antenna and the triangle pieces on both sides. Remove front b…

Started by angel

10 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by John S.

Smart in The News Again

Sometimes, timing is everything. When DaimlerChrysler announced in 2006 that it planned to bring the Smart Fortwo micro car to the United…

Started by Michael K.

0 Aug 3, 2008

Mechanical Issues

Is anyone having any issues? I've had my Passion Conmvertible for a little over a month and allthough i like it alot have a few issues and…

Started by Andrew Schildcrout

7 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Glenda Harrison

Rent a Smart Car from Genius Ride

Hey, there are many of you out there who are contemplating getting a smart, maybe its for you or maybe its not. Genius Ride is providing an…

Started by Genius Ride

2 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Genius Ride

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos