All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone need a used OEM radio?

I upgraded to a GPS/Bluetooth radio earlier this year, so I have my OEM basic radio.  If anyone needs a radio - it's up for grabs.

Started by CatWoman

3 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Derek Sweeney

new smartie owner

hello everyone !!  I am the new owenr of a 2013 red smart fortwo cdoupe.. and I love her !!  it came with a factory radio..  does anyone kn…

Started by Tammy

4 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tammy

OEM audio options

I did not realize when I ordered my 2010 smart that the smart 10 6 disk CD changer radio also had the "sound system" option untill i reciev…

Started by Glibberish

4 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Glibberish

Smart Kenwood Premium Entertainment with Nav?

I'm considering upgrading my 2009 smart with this...it's listed on the smartusa site. Has anyone gotten it and is it any good?

Started by Todd

3 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by jwight

Putting original smart radio in another car?

I was thinking about replacing my original smart radio when I receive my car and was wondering if I could reuse the radio in another car. T…

Started by Tina Overby

2 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Tina Overby

Satelite Radio

OK, lets get Sirius, er I mean XM,... Anyone install one yet? Does the antenna have to mount outside, or is the SmartCar's plastic roof no…

Started by Tim Kent

16 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Fred

itibiti was on the radio!!

itibiti was on the radio last week! If you like, you can listen to the podcast here. It was alot of fun, and I was able to clear up some…

Started by Billo

0 Jul 29, 2008

Mechanical Issues

Is anyone having any issues? I've had my Passion Conmvertible for a little over a month and allthough i like it alot have a few issues and…

Started by Andrew Schildcrout

7 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Glenda Harrison

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos