All Discussions Tagged 'smart' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Perpendicular Parking

Every year, there are more and more cars looking for a piece of curb they can nestle up to. And while the amount of space available hasn’t…

Started by sUSAi Admin

5 Sep 28
Reply by George Oller

Electric Drive Delays... for Emissions Testing!

Long story short, my factory purchase order with a non-refundable deposit made on 10/30/14 has been delayed from late February, to 5/14/15,…

Started by David Arnold

3 Jun 12
Reply by Mark Williams

Smart fortwo - the worst car i've ever owned

My ex bought the smart fortwo passion I now have to drive because we lived in Manhattan and for space reasons he thought it was a good idea…

Started by robert kern

23 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Rob Fozney

Work performed by authorized smart Center Dealer

Ever since I owned my new 2008 smart ForTwo, I have had all worked done by the local smart dealer. Today I decided to start doing my own w…

Started by SupersOnTheRun

2 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by SupersOnTheRun

Smart ED 0-60 should be updated

Dont know why the non kickdown time of 11 seconds is advertised as the 0-60 when it does 0-60 in 9 seconds using kickdown mode. I think it…

Started by Brandon

1 May 15, 2014
Reply by Larry Butler

My Engine Hates the Cold and My Dealer Won't Fix It!

Story time! I've long been a fan of smart. From the first time I laid eyes on one, I fell in love. I think I was the only teenager in the w…

Started by Neonspinnazz

4 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Neonspinnazz

smart BoConcept Editions

For you insiders wondering about the BoConcept Edition here are the specifications for the cabriolet:  EN9 tridion safety cell brilliant a…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Smart Car Dan

Brabus it's cold outside

We like to bundle up when it’s cold out; some more than others. But what do you do about your smart? Winter tires perhaps? Let us know how…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

smart Hacks

A smart may be small, but it’s filled with wonder (and nuts and bolts and other car stuff, but mostly wonder). And since there’s so much wo…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by jwight

There are more perks to owning a smart than just finding parking faster than you can say, “Wow, I found parking really fast.” Check out the…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Dec 2, 2013

find a

smart center

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service