All Discussions Tagged 'smart' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

smart tour: Portland Reminder

smart tour has arrived in Portland. Don't miss your chance to test drive the all-new fortwo today and Saturday!

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Nov 20

smart times '15 Budapest

smart times '15 took place in Budapest, Hungary. Over 12,000 smarts from each generation and special edition took part in a parade to show…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Oct 14

Michael Gebhart's Take On All-New fortwo

How do you approach the remake of an icon? This question weighed heavily on the minds of smart Head Designer Michael Gebhardt and his team…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Oct 13

Perpendicular Parking

Every year, there are more and more cars looking for a piece of curb they can nestle up to. And while the amount of space available hasn’t…

Started by sUSAi Admin

5 Sep 28
Reply by George Oller

Electric Drive Delays... for Emissions Testing!

Long story short, my factory purchase order with a non-refundable deposit made on 10/30/14 has been delayed from late February, to 5/14/15,…

Started by David Arnold

3 Jun 12
Reply by Mark Williams

Smart fortwo - the worst car i've ever owned

My ex bought the smart fortwo passion I now have to drive because we lived in Manhattan and for space reasons he thought it was a good idea…

Started by robert kern

23 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Rob Fozney

Work performed by authorized smart Center Dealer

Ever since I owned my new 2008 smart ForTwo, I have had all worked done by the local smart dealer. Today I decided to start doing my own w…

Started by Supers On The Run

2 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Supers On The Run

Smart ED 0-60 should be updated

Dont know why the non kickdown time of 11 seconds is advertised as the 0-60 when it does 0-60 in 9 seconds using kickdown mode. I think it…

Started by Brandon

1 May 15, 2014
Reply by Larry Butler

My Engine Hates the Cold and My Dealer Won't Fix It!

Story time! I've long been a fan of smart. From the first time I laid eyes on one, I fell in love. I think I was the only teenager in the w…

Started by Neonspinnazz

4 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Neonspinnazz

smart BoConcept Editions

For you insiders wondering about the BoConcept Edition here are the specifications for the cabriolet:  EN9 tridion safety cell brilliant a…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Smart Car Dan

find a

smart center

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service