All Discussions Tagged 'smart' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Work performed by authorized smart Center Dealer

Ever since I owned my new 2008 smart ForTwo, I have had all worked done by the local smart dealer. Today I decided to start doing my own w…

Started by SupersOnTheRun

2 Oct 25
Reply by SupersOnTheRun

Smart ED 0-60 should be updated

Dont know why the non kickdown time of 11 seconds is advertised as the 0-60 when it does 0-60 in 9 seconds using kickdown mode. I think it…

Started by Brandon

1 May 15
Reply by Larry Butler

My Engine Hates the Cold and My Dealer Won't Fix It!

Story time! I've long been a fan of smart. From the first time I laid eyes on one, I fell in love. I think I was the only teenager in the w…

Started by Neonspinnazz

4 Jan 28
Reply by Neonspinnazz

Perpendicular Parking

Every year, there are more and more cars looking for a piece of curb they can nestle up to. And while the amount of space available hasn’t…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 Jan 22
Reply by Wallace Rumbarger

smart BoConcept Editions

For you insiders wondering about the BoConcept Edition here are the specifications for the cabriolet:  EN9 tridion safety cell brilliant a…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Jan 6
Reply by Dan Fava

Brabus it's cold outside

We like to bundle up when it’s cold out; some more than others. But what do you do about your smart? Winter tires perhaps? Let us know how…

Started by sUSAi Admin

2 Jan 4
Reply by Robert Ricewasser

smart Hacks

A smart may be small, but it’s filled with wonder (and nuts and bolts and other car stuff, but mostly wonder). And since there’s so much wo…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by jwight

Car2Go

There are more perks to owning a smart than just finding parking faster than you can say, “Wow, I found parking really fast.” Check out the…

Started by sUSAi Admin

0 Dec 2, 2013

What's the furthest you have driven your smart?

Have you ever traveled on vacation with your smart? Or maybe you visited that friend that moved away and took your smart for the drive. We…

Started by sUSAi Admin

3 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by jwight

One smart, one adventure

Ever thought about taking your smart on an African adventure? Well one blogger thought it and did it. See why he thinks a smart is the bes…

Started by sUSAi Admin

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Kamaal

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos