All Discussions Tagged 'smart' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone see this smart ad?

Found this ad in this weeks Toys R Us flier. It is good to get the children to smarten up at a young age;-)

Started by John Stump

4 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Martha and Leroy Barnes

Cold Air Intake Special for December

SmartCar Performance has a great sale for December:

Started by Tman

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Ryan

smart formore

The smart formore, the concept that never was, the smart that could've been, but conceived in a bad year. The smart brand's first attempt…

Started by Neonspinnazz

3 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Ryan

New to smart USA insider

Hello, my name is Johann and I've been at the smartcarofamerica forums for about a year now, I do not have my smart yet but I've been resea…

Started by Neonspinnazz

6 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Bob Maynard

NavyNikki >>Should I buy this car?

Hi Smart owners,I'm in the Navy,and my hubby is army.We live in Hattiesburg,MS.I have been renting cars for over 5 mths and getting screwed…

Started by navynikki

21 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by bruce kelton

hello smartes from greece

hi my name is periklis ( pery) iam the presdent of smart fans club of greece im looking for all smart owners to love a smart !!!! nise to…

Started by novas

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Brabus007

Smart car raffle

The Northern Door Children's Center is raffling off a 2009 smart ForTwo Passion Cabriolet and $5,000 cash. Tickets are $20 each, and only 4…

Started by Smartie Smart

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Smartie Smart

Door Wind Noise

I have a Smart Coupe. It is amazingly quiet for a car of the size, however I am getting a wind noise that is annoying. I am wondering if an…

Started by Kim Klieger

10 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Peter Bartlett

fortwo+2, four door smart coming to USA?

This is an interesting blog I found on the internet. It claims smart will be bringing a 4 door to the US market. Not what I have heard on o…

Started by Ron Stock

0 Mar 26, 2009

smart Center Fairfields 1yr Anniversary Party!

Hello all, For those who stopped by the smart Center of Fairfield last week for our 1 year anniversary we thank you and hope you enjoyed y…

Started by smart center fairfield

0 Mar 11, 2009

find a

smart center

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service