All Discussions Tagged 'smart' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NavyNikki >>Should I buy this car?

Hi Smart owners,I'm in the Navy,and my hubby is army.We live in Hattiesburg,MS.I have been renting cars for over 5 mths and getting screwed…

Started by navynikki

21 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by bruce kelton

hello smartes from greece

hi my name is periklis ( pery) iam the presdent of smart fans club of greece im looking for all smart owners to love a smart !!!! nise to…

Started by novas

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Brabus007

Smart car raffle

The Northern Door Children's Center is raffling off a 2009 smart ForTwo Passion Cabriolet and $5,000 cash. Tickets are $20 each, and only 4…

Started by Smartie Smart

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Smartie Smart

Door Wind Noise

I have a Smart Coupe. It is amazingly quiet for a car of the size, however I am getting a wind noise that is annoying. I am wondering if an…

Started by Kim Klieger

10 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Peter Bartlett

fortwo+2, four door smart coming to USA?

This is an interesting blog I found on the internet. It claims smart will be bringing a 4 door to the US market. Not what I have heard on o…

Started by Ron Stock

0 Mar 26, 2009

smart Center Fairfields 1yr Anniversary Party!

Hello all, For those who stopped by the smart Center of Fairfield last week for our 1 year anniversary we thank you and hope you enjoyed y…

Started by smart center fairfield

0 Mar 11, 2009

Smart Configuration ???

How long after configuring your smart's was it before you got your smart? I configured my smart forTwo Passion on Feb 1st, but now the deli…

Started by Jared

2 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Diana & Gary

Largest smart event in USA

In Florida, they got 207 smarts and their owners all in one area. You can see the pics HERE and read about HERE

Started by Brandon Ivey

1 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by smart grrrl 7

Comfort Package will be different as of March 09 production - anyone receive email from Smart USA???

Has anyone else received an e-mail from SmartUSA informing them that the Comfort Package will not include the rain sensor and auto lights a…

Started by Ed

6 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Ryan

smart car chase in Los Angeles!

Hey all! Did you see this?! There was a car Los Angeles, and the smart fortwo is on the run! Check the video out! http://cbs2.com/local/Fr

Started by smartees for me

6 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Tamera Jesch

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos