All Discussions Tagged 'smart' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smart Configuration ???

How long after configuring your smart's was it before you got your smart? I configured my smart forTwo Passion on Feb 1st, but now the deli…

Started by Jared

2 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Diana & Gary

Largest smart event in USA

In Florida, they got 207 smarts and their owners all in one area. You can see the pics HERE and read about HERE

Started by Brandon Ivey

1 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by smart grrrl 7

Comfort Package will be different as of March 09 production - anyone receive email from Smart USA???

Has anyone else received an e-mail from SmartUSA informing them that the Comfort Package will not include the rain sensor and auto lights a…

Started by Ed

6 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Ryan

smart car chase in Los Angeles!

Hey all! Did you see this?! There was a car Los Angeles, and the smart fortwo is on the run! Check the video out!

Started by smartees for me

6 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Tamera Jesch

Did anyone else got a smart USA insider Calendar?

I got this today in the mail. Very impressive. Anyone else? Post some pictures. Am I the first one?

Started by DAN

25 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by DAN

Christmas smart makes the local paper

Article in local paper: What can cap off a unique car? Santa's hat, of course!

Started by XCAPEPOD

1 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by L Kern

Smart Car vs Toyota IQ

So I hear that the Toyota IQ is coming out in US in 2009.. What are the pros & cons about both cars? I also heard that the IQ is a bit…

Started by Jennifer

38 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Christopher Erckert

Brabus Configuration

I just completed my Brabus configuration see below: Base price $17,990.00 body panels in silver N/C tridion safety cell, silver N/C Upho…

Started by Michael K.

37 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Ted

smart officially announces 2009 smart fortwo BRABUS coupe and cabriolet Aaron Lephart

Started by Aaron Lephart

0 Nov 20, 2008

Hybrid Smart Car

What do people know about the rumors of a hybrid smart car coming out in the near future? All I've heard is that it's rumored to get 70 mpg…

Started by Joseph

36 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Mike T

find a

smart center

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service