I just ordered a 2011 Smart for two cabriolet.  Am excited about the new features like cruise control, a touch screen radio with a better sound system, cruise control, additional air bags, and several choices of wheels.  The price was about the same as I paid 2 years ago for a 2009 model.  Would like to hear from anyone who has bought a 2011.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice!  Are you trading your other one in?  Just wondering....
The dealer is offering $10.500 as a trade in.  When the auto arrives, I plan to try to sell mine.  I think that I can get at least $13,000.

Congratulations! You'll love it!

Check out www.SMARTMADNESS.com for the largest selection of smart car Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

www.SMARTMADNESSFORUM.com is live!

What do you mean by about the same price?

The 2011 passion base price is $700 above the 2010, $1,100 above the 2008. Prices for some options have also been increased. My 2008 passion that cost $15,600 would now cost $16,850 with the same options.

I picked up my 2011 passion this past Monday and I have to say that I love it.  I have the surround sound system and it is excellent.  I don't have the high end radio (with the GPS, etc) because I already have a portable GPS and didn't want to shell out the extra $$$ for that radio.  I can play tons of music using a USB stick, however, and that works out quite well. 

I've already had a couple of coworkers ride with me in Q and they have been impressed.  Q surprised them! 

Here is a link to my album:  This is Q!

John Dunham said:

The 2011 passion base price is $700 above the 2010, $1,100 above the 2008. Prices for some options have also been increased. My 2008 passion that cost $15,600 would now cost $16,850 with the same options.

Bob Maynard said:

John Dunham said:

Hi Bob -

I bought a 2009 Cabriolet used and I really like it a lot.  I especially like the 38 - 40 mpg it delivers.  Fortunately, the previous owner took out the factory radio and installed a Pioneer touch screen system capable of everything from satellite radio to HD to Bluetooth to you-name-it.   With the improvements Smart has made over the past 2 years, I am sure you will love your new 2011.  Congratulations and happy motoring!

- Joe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.