OUTRAGE OVER 11,OOO SMARTS FOR POSTAL DELIVERY-TO BOOST WAIT FOR CONSUMERS BY 6 MONTHS

(MPI-wire) Todays announcement that over eleven thousand Smart Cars, manufactured by Dalmier-Benz, are to be put into service by November 1st. have left many consumers and Mercedes dealers across the U.S. up in arms. The mini cars, to be white with blue trim are to be used in urban areas, in an effort to conserve fuel and afford better manuverability in high traffic areas. Some across the country have had orders in for over a year for the highly sought after, and very unique bug shaped cars. They are now learning that an extra six months may be added to their wait.
A spokesman went on to say "this is just a joke".

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! This can't Possibly be true!!! I just read that NASA has bought 11,000 SMART car to use as Martian Rovers These can't be that same 11,000 cars ?!?
At least the demand for using them as taxis will likely be low.
I've compared my cabrio to the shopping carts at the market- The TINIBNZ is exactly as long as two carts- This might be a whole new "market" for SMART- carts that hold twice as much-well ALMOST as much as one but you get the idea.
And life goes on. So can we now shift gears and move onto other topics like: IS IT HOT ENOUGH OUT THERE FOR YOU?
WELL THAT WAS DUMB, I POSTED TO THE WRONG FORUM
It's OK- SMARTS "boggle the mind"
Hey Jim,
I heard one better than NASA. Supposedly the Secret Service is replacing the presidential limo and all of their black Suburbans with black Cabriolets. They say Bush thinks it will hoodwink the American people into believing that he is serious about the oil crisis.
Oh, he's serious about the oil crisis! The problem is the "crisis" he's worried about is oil being replaced by alternative energy sources! Now THAT'S a real problem!!!!!
Yeah, can you imagine how much he, Cheney, and Halliburton stand to lose.
no mpi wire, what is mpi-wire? nothing on snopes. No google hits. Bad joke!
Not sure if y'all heard the TRUE story that Barbara Bush took delivery of a new smart -- a present from her hubby to use on the TX ranch. Rumored that she's using the microcar as a jewelry box to store her pearls.
Evidently a pretty good joke if it prompted that much research. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by