hi, saw a book, The Little Book Smart Car , author Paul Jackson . I am thanking of buying it . Anyone out there have the book ? What do you thank , is this a book , a smart car owner , should read ? and own ?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have both books "the little book of smart" by Paul Jackson and also "the smart story" by Paul Guinness. Both are interesting and tell you the story of how the smart came about and show the many different versions we in America can never get. I didn't know there were so many different smarts. Both books are so similar, you think they were by the same guy or at least the same publisher.Most photos are the same in both books. I recommend "the smart story" since it is a larger book and easier to read. You can get them on Amazon.com pretty cheap. Alan
I am not familiar with this book but the best book I've seen is called "Smartism". There are two others I could recommend "the smart story" by Paul Guinness and "smart thinking .... the little car that made it big" by Tony Lewin. They are both hard cover books too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service