I just thought I would say hello from Ashland, Oregon. I expect my yellow Smart between October and December and am really looking forward to it. Saw Smart in Italy last summer and have been pining for one since.
I sure appreciate all the discussion info. Glad to hear people enjoying their Smarts.

Tags: introduction

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Cindy
How long have you been waiting for it?
Since June 2007. I understand that is pretty good. How about you?
Welcome Cindy! Years ago I had a friend in Ashland who worked at the Shakespeare Festival. I also remember tasting my first grilled eggplant burger at a local restaurant - really good!

You are really going to love the car when you get it - just hang in there.
I been waiting only two weeks,... so I guess I have a few months to go : )
but the dealer I'm using seems to think that I'll be able to get one sooner from the waiting list .
Stuart
They still serve those eggplant burgers! (It is a very small town).
Thanks for the encouragement.
terrific! All the best.
Hi here - I just want to say "hello" from Munich/Germany! I have ordered an US Smarti and hope I can pick it up by my self from the factory in France, close to the german border ( But smarti is, ofcause a german car ;-) ) Have a nice day ! Here, in Munich, its early in the morning.
Hey Cindy! I'm expecting my yellow Smart about the same time frame... as long as it gets here before tax season it'll be good, as carpooling with hubby when we're working such weird hours is tough. Like you, I saw the Smart in Europe (London for me, 6 years ago - I actually took a photo) and am SO glad they're finally being sold here!
How very odd that you will get an US version of a German car in France. The world is so very small...
Thank you for writing, Michael. All the best with your adventure.
Yellow is the BEST, isn't it? No problem being seen on the highway. In Oregon, there is only one dealer. How about in your state?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service