I am interested in Electric Smart. This discussion is to talk all about Electric Smart, starting with reasons, through sharing know-how hopefully ending with Electric Smart in our garages. Please join discussion with your thoughts.

Tags: electric, hybrid

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was at the NY Auto Show on Monday. The smart reps there were reporting that we can expect to see the electric smart in this country within 2 years. This should be great news for those looking at a low cost commuter car that doesn't spew pollutants in its emissions.
I should have added that MINI had a MINI-E at the Auto Show. That's right . . . an electric MINI Cooper with an incredible 100-mile range. It is currently going into lease in NY & CA. It has $30,000 in batteries in the car. Needless to say, they need to bring down the cost of batteries before they can bring it to market.

Bill Marshall said:
I was at the NY Auto Show on Monday. The smart reps there were reporting that we can expect to see the electric smart in this country within 2 years. This should be great news for those looking at a low cost commuter car that doesn't spew pollutants in its emissions.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service