What did you name YOUR smart car? C'mon...I know you did!

We named ours "itibiti" and, because I had over a year to think about it, I came up with a list of over 30 possibilities (obsessive much??).

Every time I drive it, I constantly see drivers in my rear-view mirror mouthing the word "i-t-i-b-i-t-i"...then they smile! Mission accomplished!

Check out the web site I built for it at www.itibitismart.com and, oh yeah...did you notice "itibiti" is also a palindrome?

Top that!

Views: 5081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When my kids were small, their favorite little teddy bear was Little Guy. In keeping with this family tradition, I have named my Smart,
LITL GUY !!! (Check out my pictures.)
I live in Phx. Az. I have a yellow smart. I named it "BUZZY42". Sandy
If any of you were ever Dr. Who fans, you'll understand why mine is named Tardis. The Doctor's phone booth was bigger on the inside that the on the outside (it's a 4th dimension thing).
Pea2so- pea sized for two people and so what!Also, My mother in law always refered to our dogs as pituso and pitusa
I named my smart..... Wong Wee....... short for 1WEECAR. Heads turn and people smile when they see Wong Wee coming down the street.
I pull my camper with a Semi Truck named "Semi Crazy". The smart rides on the bed of the truck, so it got named "Little Crazy". Of course, people call my camper "The Nut House"!

Rally Red Passion - called Gypsy
SmartAlc
Well I call mine The Tardis from doctor who, It the name of his space ship that looks like a police box. I felt the name really fit because I like the show for one, But the The Tardis is bigger on the inside than outside which how I feel about my smart car, and the system of the is very intelligent which what I also feel about my car.

Unfortunately I could not get vanity plates because it was already taken
Attachments:
I HAD ORDERED A CABRIOLET BLUE IN COLOR WITH BLACK CELL AND WAS GOING TO CALL IT BIG BLUE BUT WHEN I WENT TO THE GRAND OPENING AT THE FORT WORTH SMART CENTER I BOUGHT A RED CABRIOLET ORPHAN WITH A BLACK CELL AND COMFORT PACKAGE. I NAMED IT "LITTLE RED RIDING COULD"
I named my little girl Amalie after the French movie because she's very quirky and mischieveous! Love my smart car!!!
My little red/silver passion is named "LILBEEP". Beep, Beep!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service