What did you name YOUR smart car? C'mon...I know you did!

We named ours "itibiti" and, because I had over a year to think about it, I came up with a list of over 30 possibilities (obsessive much??).

Every time I drive it, I constantly see drivers in my rear-view mirror mouthing the word "i-t-i-b-i-t-i"...then they smile! Mission accomplished!

Check out the web site I built for it at www.itibitismart.com and, oh yeah...did you notice "itibiti" is also a palindrome?

Top that!

Views: 5081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I call mine "the baby" or "Baby Benz"
I like Baby Benz, mine is parked next to hubby's Benz. I started out with Blue Bird and now I call it Smarty Blue. Look on Ebay and you can get the cutest little sticker that says " Benz Inside"I have one.
oh, sarah, thank you!! i'll have to get one of the stickers. when i ordered my cruise control from smart madness i also ordered their sticker that says 'you just got passed by a 3-cylinder.' just couldn't help myself...

jan, it may be that she stays Baby. being part cherokee i thought of u-si-di or u-'sti for the license plate, but that's getting a little too arcane.
This is where I got mine off Ebay, it is so cute!$3
"Benz inside" smart car stickers - static cling
Show off your inner Benz
Seller info
vettephil73 ( 31)
100% Positive feedback
I named mine "NACHOCAR" as in the joke "what do you call cheese that's not yours?...NACHOCHEESE", so this is NACHOCAR!!!, but I bet you wish it was!!! :) It's on a EURO plate on the front of the car.
I got the plate holder from smart center Berlin (Germany), and even got a Berlin inspection sticker for the plate with the month and year I bought the car. My family calls the car "little nacho."
got to love these names!
I've named my Gal "Octavia Cheri" - a spicy type of Lady !
Officially I named him "Smartie", like the candy (www.smarties.com).

The name hasn't really stuck, not like my old yellow Ford Festiva, which we only called "Tweetie". Keeping with the "ie" ending, I was pulling for "Breezie" for my wife's red Sebring hardtop convertible, but she's going with "Ruby" ("Rubie"?).
mine arrived today! and my cruise control, t-shirt, smart car charm & 'passed by a 3-cylinder' arrived yesterday. i'm a happy smart owner!

sarahwb said:
This is where I got mine off Ebay, it is so cute!$3
"Benz inside" smart car stickers - static cling
Show off your inner Benz
Seller info
vettephil73 ( 31)
100% Positive feedback
my smart is called Meatball.
that's cute :) let's see... red?
How fun! I am off to visit ebay to see other Smart things to get now.

/body>

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.