What did you name YOUR smart car? C'mon...I know you did!

We named ours "itibiti" and, because I had over a year to think about it, I came up with a list of over 30 possibilities (obsessive much??).

Every time I drive it, I constantly see drivers in my rear-view mirror mouthing the word "i-t-i-b-i-t-i"...then they smile! Mission accomplished!

Check out the web site I built for it at www.itibitismart.com and, oh yeah...did you notice "itibiti" is also a palindrome?

Top that!

Views: 5148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Red, how did you guess?

barb gibbs said:
that's cute :) let's see... red?
hey, i'm psychic :)

the baby almost became sue today. but i just keep calling her baby

barb
I tow my Smart behind my Bigfoot motorhome, so I named it LittleTow.
hey, smart madness has smart car charms...

sarahwb said:
How fun! I am off to visit ebay to see other Smart things to get now.

/body>
This cracked me up when I read it!!! I LOVE it!!!

Nancy & Gary said:
Purple Passion because it's purple and a passion. Got plates that say 'My SUV" that brings a lot of smiles.
Guys,

I love this! I used to drive an SUV before I got my Smart car - wish I'd thought of the plate thing! I have a white and black car with Casper the Ghost on it (both small, white and not too easy to see). I'll upload a picture someday!

Jan

ANITA HICKMAN said:
This cracked me up when I read it!!! I LOVE it!!!

Nancy & Gary said:
Purple Passion because it's purple and a passion. Got plates that say 'My SUV" that brings a lot of smiles.
Grey with silver cell. "Bob"
I call my Smart car Red Ryder. For those too young to remember, Red Ryder was a comic strip cowboy from the 1940's. His constant companion was a young American Indian boy named Little Beaver. Today he'd probably be suspected of being a pedophile, but the world was a simpler place back then. I hope you appreciate the value of the pun in naming my red Smart car after him.
NANITE The name fit's
Hubert the but he generally goes by Huey...

Q-TEE

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.