What did you name YOUR smart car? C'mon...I know you did!

We named ours "itibiti" and, because I had over a year to think about it, I came up with a list of over 30 possibilities (obsessive much??).

Every time I drive it, I constantly see drivers in my rear-view mirror mouthing the word "i-t-i-b-i-t-i"...then they smile! Mission accomplished!

Check out the web site I built for it at www.itibitismart.com and, oh yeah...did you notice "itibiti" is also a palindrome?

Top that!

Views: 4985

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have decided to call our Smart Cabriolet "Tooney" Because my sweetie pointed out that it looks like a cartoon car. She really loves it!

Attachments:

There's 2 in our family, the wife named hers L'il Red Hat, she's in a Red Hat Society chapter. I named mine Martian Rover, I've been a fan of the little guy in the green tutu all my life. I've got a little trailer I pull with Rover that I still haven't come up with a name for yet.

Attachments:
I am from Indonesia...and i called SMART-iST, because i have SMART and Toyota iST (Scion Xa)...^_^

Ours is "Buster". When people see it they bust-a smile or bust out laughing,,, Buster.

Mine is a yellow and black coupe.  We named it Tweetie

perfect!

MikeB said:

I named mine "Piaf" - means little bird or sparrow in French.

I came very close to calling it 'Ankle Biter', but since I got a red one with black trim on the outside ( black top, side line, wheels and grill) some how it reminded me of a Ladybug, so there you have it. No spots, but still just about the same color as one... so I go zipping down the road and it devours aphids (among other insects) in warm weather (being from the deep south). Hmmm, I'm thinking that here in South Carolina, we should change our state bird from the Carolina Wren to the Misquito as ours are about as large as birds ha ha ha. Once a rather large insect hit the windshield and made a rather large splatter on it and I turned to my wife and said, "I bet he ain't got the guts to do that again!"  *sigh*   It is a full time job keeping the bugs cleaned off the front of the car in the summer time... aparently, Ladybug is a messy eater :-D

I'm thinking of naming ours 'iSmarti'  to coincide with the Apple Logo in the lower right corner of the rear window.   We have two MacBooks, three iPad's, and 4 iPhones.

William, what's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when it hits a windshield?

....his butt.

Good one, Art!

Art Whittaker said:

William, what's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when it hits a windshield?

....his butt.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.