After many months of waiting (reserved in November 07), I was finally able to configure my black/black cabrio (although I wanted yellow - see other discussions on this topic), and then had my DDE go from months to actual dates (Oct 9 - Jan 9). Now it's 'slipping' a bit (just today, it went from Oct 9 to Oct 12 to Oct 14 to Oct 16 - and yes, I check it multiple times each day - patience is not one of my virtues). I'm taking this as a good sign. I'd like to hear from others who had this experience and who now have their smarts - how much longer do I have to wait? Thanks

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reserved a fortwo in March of 07 and took delivery on 1/26/08. Ordered a second in September of 07 and my current DDE is May of 09 to July of 09. There simply is no rhyme or reason to the method for determining who gets what. smartusa says that is not the case, but look at the order dates and delivery dates and estimates and you'll believe otherwise.
We also want the yellow when we reserved three weeks ago so we ordered the yellow panels. We will hold them until the car arrives and change them then.

Just an idea!!! Does the due date have to do with several cars being delivered to one dealer? I am sure they do not ship one car to a deal when they can wait and send a truck load. Just my musing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service